Tunnel booked Spain here we come :) (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
Booked Euro Tunnel today for 25th Feb, used Tesco vouchers for first time, very easy and saved £75 :) dogs cost almost as much though :(
Heading for Benicarlo for our first Fun rally on 2nd March.
Here's hoping for good weather on route, really don't want to have to take too much winter clothing.

Lin, Nige and the wolf pack :D

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Have a great trip. We are hoping to leave early March and spend some time in Spain as well. (y)

OP
OP

Deleted User
Safe travels and I am sure you will have a great time at the rally.

If the hospital give me the thumbs up then I may see you there...
Fingers crossed...
Hope all goes well for you :)

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Have a good trip and watch out for us... as I just booked this afternoon for the 24th...through the tunnel in the afternoon then probably will overnight at Wissant or somewhere near. If not on the road, we will also see you for sure at Benicarlo Rally! :cheers:

Can hardly wait to get going and leave this cold weather behind!

OP
OP

Deleted User
Have a good trip and watch out for us... as I just booked this afternoon for the 24th...through the tunnel in the afternoon then probably will overnight at Wissant or somewhere near. If not on the road, we will also see you for sure at Benicarlo Rally! :cheers:

Can hardly wait to get going and leave this cold weather behind!
Yes will see you for sure at the rally, and possible on route, you can't miss us black pvc and 3 dogs chocolate, black lab and golden retriever, who likes to pretend she is a lab too :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Toe toe

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
So jealous , hope you have a great time keep safe

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Booked Euro Tunnel today for 25th Feb, used Tesco vouchers for first time, very easy and saved £75 :) dogs cost almost as much though :(
Heading for Benicarlo for our first Fun rally on 2nd March.
Here's hoping for good weather on route, really don't want to have to take too much winter clothing.

Lin, Nige and the wolf pack :D

Look forward to seeing you. Bring some warm clothing though . I had to go out and buy a scarf and some gloves today! It has been bloomin cold! Hope it warms up bit over next few weeks

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Not jealous ........ well maybe a little bit!

May 20, 2009
Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
Would suggest you pack some warm clothing as the temperatures do drop off. We were at Bella Vista on last years rally (also early march) and we were glad we had some warm clothing as the first week or so was rather cold with a fairly cold wind.
Best be prepared.☺

OP
OP

Deleted User
Yes, we will be taking some, had same problem last year most of our trip was shorts & t-shirts until we set off home in Dec, as we headed towards France got very cold & wet :(. Had to go buy a pair of boots and a hoodie! Will pack a good coat and hat & gloves each which we can vac pac later. Hopefully this time around will be buying shorts, tees and flip flops as everything in Uk is still winter stuff ! :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back