Southern France - campsites with bungalows (1 Viewer)

LynneKemp

Free Member
Jun 10, 2010
Funster No
This goes against the grain but can anyone recommend a campsite anywhere in southern France that has bungalows or chalets? We have a motorhome but are travelling with our daughter's family (2 adults, 11 year grand-daughter and a small dog) and they would like a bungalow or chalet (not a mobile home). It would be good if the site had a swimming pool and was near a town and any extra facilities would be a bonus. We plan to go 2 weeks mid August. I've looked at various sites through Alan Rogers, etc but you can't beat a recommendation! Many thanks! :)

OP
OP
LynneKemp

LynneKemp

Free Member
Jun 10, 2010
Funster No
Great - thanks - I knew you wouldn't let me down. Also interested in sites right across France, southwards from Bordeaux in the West to Lyon in the East and anywhere in between .

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Great - thanks - I knew you wouldn't let me down. Also interested in sites right across France, southwards from Bordeaux in the West to Lyon in the East and anywhere in between .
A brilliant british owned campsite - http://www.beaucamping.com/ Beau Rivage camping in Navarrenx. Beautiful part of South Western France, in driving distance of a lot of beautiful towns and cities. We stayed there for three weeks in a caravan about six years ago, and it was brilliant. They have chalets, and the facilities when we were there were second to none. Wendy and Richard own it, and we would thoroughly recommend it.

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
You could try Prairies De La Mer near Port Grimaud. Good site lots for the kids to do, on the beach front. The touring pitches are in the shade.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back