Today is the day ... Yeah! (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Following part one of my sad story about rats having invaded my darling motorhome.... comes part two... the cleaning of the ditch , next to my house which should put a full point to the story and destroy the rats 'family's council house!

Here they are at last, decided to clear the area! They came this morning at about 9.00am with their big lorries and special excavator!
At the end of the month I will also get my garden cleared off! Brambles and all the things which could give a shelter to the devils will be cut off.
This week the mole exterminator should come as well and get rid of them all . They make an easy way to the rats with all their tunnels from ditch to my garden so .... them too, will be sent to hell!
I'll feel much better when all is done!
Here are a few pics of the lorries on spot!
SL374971.JPG
SL374972.JPG
SL374976.JPG
SL374977.JPG
SL374978.JPG
SL374979.JPG

I hope after that no more rats will try to get in Max!

Frankie(y):cool:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Your snow didn't last long Frankie? I'm glad you have those meeces sorted.
and the rats? ?

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Those lorries should sort them out Frankie, hope they get rid of those rats for you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Mmm destroy their home and where do they go to get warm now-----------------------------------------------------------

------MAX:eek:

Only kidding Frankie:giggler:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Wait for work to stop as the new EU rules prevent rat extermination and destruction of mole habitat :)

Oh please Norman ... Be quiet...... They could hear you at the EU ruling office!!!!!:censored:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Mmm destroy their home and where do they go to get warm now-----------------------------------------------------------

------MAX:eek:

Only kidding Frankie:giggler:

Grrrrrr...... They better not, my purse is just flat now.. just when I need a new phone ...!!!Mine is awfully bugging now!

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
They could hear you at the EU ruling office!!!!!:censored:

"Many a true word is spoken in jest". That sounds just like 1984 or Russia. I have seen articles saying that the EU is just a communist state behind the closed doors we never see behind.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I did not mention this to JJ this morning, because all he has been going on about was taking his shovel to Frankie's and digging her ditch out for her..........Bless. :rofl:

Just wondered does anyone else have a diet of sausage bacon egg for breakfast every day ......................... :wink: he makes us look a bit boring with a bowl of porridge. :doh: Must be to keep his energy levels up. :D Bob

M

Madwife

Deleted User
That's great news Frankie as that ditch/drain was so full of weeds and plants that it both encouraged the rodents and meant that if it rained you may get flooded:(

At least the water will flow away rapidly now and that will discourage the rats too from crossing over as they could have just run from plant to plant before.

Kath

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Your snow didn't last long Frankie? I'm glad you have those meeces sorted.
and the rats? ?

Still bits of snow where the sun doesn't shine, but it won't last longer than today! Temperatures are up and sky is all blue! We had nearly a week of snow though!
As for the rats ... I just hope they are not going to cross the garden and find Max on the other side ... I have parked him in the middle of the stadium parking place! Clear space around him for predators to spot any rodent if any tries!
I used to dislike magpies and crows but with the owls and the nozzles they are rats main predators from the sky... then wild cats love to stay on the parking place ... so .... not so worried now.
And Kath and Howie's 4 dogs managed to secure the area with their canine aroma:love: ... with my blessing of course!:LOL:
No rats in for about 3 or 4 months . I have stopped counting....it says it all! (y)(y)

Frankie:cool:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
I did not mention this to JJ this morning, because all he has been going on about was taking his shovel to Frankie's and digging her ditch out for her..........Bless. :rofl:

Just wondered does anyone else have a diet of sausage bacon egg for breakfast every day ......................... :wink: he makes us look a bit boring with a bowl of porridge. :doh: Must be to keep his energy levels up. :D Bob

Shovel .... ??? Yeah right :love:
As for breakfast...you now understand why I MUST keep out of the way! Only the look of it makes me put weight on! That said , he cooks them beautifully and I love when he makes the breakfast ! But
everyday:eek:
even me I say NOooooo! So I stay in Max or even go for a bike ride so I don't smell anything. Other option is to look at the cooker state:confused:... it usually has its effect on my hunger:p. His people told me there some sort of improvement... do you confirm?o_O

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I did resist the invitation to join him, but I like to keep myself trim, ;) and that cost enough without buying loads of sausages bacon and eggs.
Yes he has been cleaning Frankie, but peoples standards vary :ROFLMAO:
I think he might be moving tomorrow, life is very difficult without internet. :cry:
Bob.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Now, I wonder, I believe there is a certain funster who professes to be a Bramble grower ! Perhaps he would like few cuttings !!!!!:france::france::party2::party2::party2:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Now, I wonder, I believe there is a certain funster who professes to be a Bramble grower ! Perhaps he would like few cuttings !!!!!:france::france::party2::party2::party2:

Steve... Portugal is a bit far away to give a call and say: "Hey you can't you come here and do a bit of cutting"... And JJ hates cold and snow...
Also I wouldn't be able to ask
1) To have 50% of my bill out of income tax (law if you employ a self made person)
2) Ask my boss if I can have some help from Latécoère

I could end up with no expense at all.(y)
My way everyone is happy... except ...the rats lol!

Frankie:cool:

OP
OP
yodeli
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
What a shame my little mate Owen is no longer with you... He would have LOVED watching the digger and lorries at work!

JJ :cool:

Oh hello my Prince! Sure he would have loved it ! Right by the garden, hey what a treat for that lorries Lover!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back