Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Poor Dave, Sylvia and Brym!!!

She fooled talked them into one of her torture trails!!

Lookit even the poor dog dare not defy her!

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Merle.jpg
    Merle.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 162
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 160
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 158
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 156

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We have to admit that we trained Steph well before we left for our trip to Portugal. Anyone else going to Totana will be subject to OUR, via Steph's, walking routes (regime). Unless, of course you only want to sit in the sun or stroll to the local hostelry for an excellent menu. It's all available in Totana.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Take it from us regime is not generally a used term at camperstopsierraespuna we pride ourselves at providing a good service to our visitors. Come check us out, you won't be disappointed.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I had to expand photo 2 as on first look I could have sworn your wife was holding a rifle! It's a walking pole....

Close. CIA analysis of the image had now concluded that it is a KGB flame thrower Mk3. I fear that we may hear, in the not too distant future, of a tragic case of Spontaneous Combustion should a certain person not perform as requested.

Merle

Free Member
Mar 31, 2013
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
Steph kept telling me there wre no cars so the dog was safe, that was just before we were run over by a local hell driver. Nice walk uphill all the way, how does she do that? I always thought there was a downhill bit at the end of an uphill :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
They were hiding in the corner. Ken seems to be surviving well.Steph is luverrly! Me think he might exaggerate the torture toooo much.
Great couple and delight to meet.Brilliant site too.
Very happy
Bernie and Rona

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Anybody currently at camperstopsierraespuna or planning a visit there soon will need to stay until early March to benefit from some real mountain walking. We will return then and be available to guide you through gorges and up the steapest parts of Sierra Espuna in a way that will blow your mind. Of course that's if you want to, we are halfway through our running up and skipping down every hilly place in central Portugal, all for the fun of it. I've tried to delay Ken and Steph departure by sabotaging there MH on a number of occasions but they keep finding me out and repairing it, I even delayed the arrival of a new solar panel by 3 weeks, so they cancelled it. My latest deed of Semtex in the boiler may have had some effect by now. Watch this thread for more info.

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Anybody currently at camperstopsierraespuna or planning a visit there soon will need to stay until early March to benefit from some real mountain walking. We will return then and be available to guide you through gorges and up the steapest parts of Sierra Espuna in a way that will blow your mind. Of course that's if you want to, we are halfway through our running up and skipping down every hilly place in central Portugal, all for the fun of it. I've tried to delay Ken and Steph departure by sabotaging there MH on a number of occasions but they keep finding me out and repairing it, I even delayed the arrival of a new solar panel by 3 weeks, so they cancelled it. My latest deed of Semtex in the boiler may have had some effect by now. Watch this thread for more info.

Just you wait!!!! You don't know YET how i have re programmed your solar controller he he!

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003

Your not selling this to the unconverted ! You said not a regime lol

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
You have to realise "Jumar" are my managers accomplices!!!!
She has them well trained in torture regimes!!!
Between them they have dragged me kicking and screaming all over the Sierra Espuna when all i really wanted to do was lay back and get quietly persisted on the excellent cheap Spanish wine!!!!

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Any friends of yours Ken instantly become a friend of ours, however if they choose to miss us out, then that would never be a problem, you agree my buddy. However we are always please to meet new clients, who visit us for whatever reason, we all cannot be daft, there must be some sane motorhomers out there.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
You're so kind, a tad of a softie at times! You been DRINKING? or what?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back