dashboard removal (1 Viewer)

T

the ridge man

Deleted User
Hi folks,
I have a renault trafic rimini. The slider on the dash board that controls the heating has broken (think the cable has snapped). Can anyone explain how to remove the dashboard for me? Will really appreciate any advice.
The ridge man.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Hi folks,
I have a renault trafic rimini. The slider on the dash board that controls the heating has broken (think the cable has snapped). Can anyone explain how to remove the dashboard for me? Will really appreciate any advice.
The ridge man.

sorry to upset you:cry: when my works 96 traffic had same prob garage it went to
best mechanic took over a day and said dont f;'09*&^ bring it back again:Eeek:

wish you luck

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
I have a renault trafic rimini. Can anyone explain how to remove the dashboard for me?
Better off asking this question on a Renault forum board where you will get more chance of an experienced reply. Afraid it's not really a common vehicle but all you need do is register here.

Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - Powered by vBulletin

Alternatively if you find one in a local breakers yard you can discover how to dismantle without fear of damage to your own vehicle. I've done this before when i've been unsure of how something is fitted and the Haynes manual proves useless (they used to be excellent but have got worse over the years).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back