Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have a built in reputation system, its a bit like the thanks feature over at MHFiction but of course its a little better.::bigsmile:

In a post you will see under the posters name a little rossette, if you click on this, you can add to a persons reputation or take from it. If you are going to add to a persons reputation then please do leave a comment as well. The poster will get a message immediatley telling them the thread, the comment and who left it and by how much their reputation hs been enhanced. The site is now small and it seems we almost know each other so the system may seem a little silly, but a year or so down the line, that reputation may well give confidence to newbies who are here looking for good advice, and they see that it being given by a trusted member with a good reputation. A good reputation will also give weight to reviews in the review section.

So if you see posts that you think are excellent, with input beneficial to our community, then show your appreciation and boost their reputation.

Have a go with the system, see if we get on with it, if so great, if not we can always remove it.

Above all have FUN:rofl::rofl:

I imagine that someone would have to post in very poor taste to have their reputation

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
tarnished

just finishing your post Jim. that should get me a reputation point or two::bigsmile:
Geo

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Has anyone "got a reputation" on here yet? Does the rosette change colour?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The little dots under your avatar will grow with your rep :Cool: hover your mouse over that dot and you will see a message

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
now you have a pretty avtar perhaps you could like to consider reviewing my reputation!!! ::bigsmile:

I don't yet......... but I did :winky: :roflmto:

Hey Hugh, I really didn't think your reputation needed "tweaking" :roflmto: :rofl: :roflmto:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
I don't yet......... but I did :winky: :roflmto:

Hey Hugh, I really didn't think your reputation needed "tweaking" :roflmto: :rofl: :roflmto:

hmmmmm, i wonder how many more ladies i will need to please before i have a nice pair like Jimjams!!

Link Removed

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hey Hugh
Try starting off with your missus mate :roflmto::roflmto:
Once she is happy, maybe she will come on here and tell us about it then you can maybe get a pair of green ones, but at the moment if she reads your comments you are likely to end up with two very red and broken ones :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Keith

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ive two green ones too, trouble is Pam says it's MOULD:frowny:
Geo

V

vanessa

Deleted User
hmmmmm, i wonder how many more ladies i will need to please before i have a nice pair like Jimjams!!

:roflmto::rofl::roflmto::rofl::roflmto:

Sorry, Hugh, my acknowledgement of your wonderful assistance in finding me the perfect avi did nothing to up your green ball status:wub:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
:roflmto::rofl:

Sorry, Hugh, my acknowledgement of your wonderful assistance in finding me the perfect avi did nothing to up your green ball status:wub:

its quite odd

ive got two green ones and two grey ones! :frowny:

V

vanessa

Deleted User
:roflmto: I just clicked on Hugh's "reputation" icon again, trying to work out how you see what others have said about someone, and the message that came up really made me giggle!! It said "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Hugh Jardon again"!!!!!!:roflmto::winky::roflmto:

WELL!!!!!!:winky:

H

Hugh Jardon

Deleted User
:roflmto: I just clicked on Hugh's "reputation" icon again, trying to work out how you see what others have said about someone, and the message that came up really made me giggle!! It said "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Hugh Jardon again"!!!!!!:roflmto::winky::roflmto:

WELL!!!!!!:winky:

Link Removed

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Yeah, I nearly fell of MY chair, too, Hugh!!:blush:

F

Flunky

Deleted User
At least you can see what colour yours are, I haven't seen mine for years :eek: :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back