It's started - oh yes, it's started (1 Viewer)

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
Had a problem with the rear windscreen wiper today. It stayed on intermittent no matter what I did. I stopped a couple of times with the engine off and then restarted - no change. Decided I would get home, call the Ford garage and get it fixed. Finally, I discovered a short term fix. Seems if I put the bloody switch in the off position instead of the bloody intermittent position it stays still. Nice trick. If any other old farts have the same problem feel free to make a note.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Had a problem with the rear windscreen wiper today. It stayed on intermittent no matter what I did. I stopped a couple of times with the engine off and then restarted - no change. Decided I would get home, call the Ford garage and get it fixed. Finally, I discovered a short term fix. Seems if I put the bloody switch in the off position instead of the bloody intermittent position it stays still. Nice trick. If any other old farts have the same problem feel free to make a note.
Love it!:)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I love it when things like this happen. Shows we are human and to be honest the relief that you don't have an expensive repair makes it funnier (y)

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Duly noted
Cheers, Dave(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Just went to check mine does the same. Flicked all the switches up and down then went to look round the back .........could not even find the wiper or the rear window. :eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Just went to check mine does the same. Flicked all the switches up and down then went to look round the back .........could not even find the wiper or the rear window. :eek:

Where do you think you lost it and will the manufacture supply a replacement?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back