Camp Bestival (1 Viewer)

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
we did the main bestival on the iow a few years ago caught the tail end of a hurican all weekend van was great warm and snug kids in tents wernt as happy

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
we went last year and stayed in our van, the motorhome park was on top of the hill so you did have some view and could hear some of the evening music if you wanted to be back at the van. It's a 5/10 minute walk to the main stage as you but you can hitch a lift on a golf buggy for a couple of quid.

As this was out first "Festival" we didnt have anything to compare it too but everyone had a good time especially the kids. We had two 5 years old in the group so did mainly the day activities returning to the van early evening and then if anybody wanted to wander back down to the stages after dark they could do so.

At that age they were more interested in Mr Tumble then the headline acts but it did have something for everybody.

We would probably go back in a few years again but this year going to Rewind instead to relive our youth whilst our son is with the Grand Parents.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 25, 2013
Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Sad former owner
Exp
Since 1991
is that Bestival at Lulworth Castle? If so, my family have used my van for the last three years and the sheer convenience of having a fridge, shower and toilet without queueing makes it worthwhile - even at (I believe) £80 for a patch of grass for the weekend. The MH is already booked for this year with them!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back