I know I shouldn't have a favourite.... (1 Viewer)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Broken Link Removed
IMG-20150126-WA0002.jpg

And I dont to be honest but found this photo from when we got the boys at about 9 weeks, they are nearly 5 months now.

I managed to create this thread on my phone!.....once I watched Jim's video :)

Last edited:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Went out to open the hen house. Lots of noise from the inside so I opened the door slowly ..... and next door's cat shot out with our rather large cockerel in hot pursuit. The weather was bad last night so I think the cat went into the hen house out of the rain and got shut up with the sleepy chooks. The cat is now cowering under the shed and Nike as pacing up and down daring it to come out. The hens are all fine and sitting under the hedge watching to see the outcome.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh what a lovely photo ... how cute ... no wonder you have a soft spot for him... He'd be a big softy if he were mine; I'd cuddle him all the time.

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Oh what a lovely photo ... how cute ... no wonder you have a soft spot for him... He'd be a big softy if he were mine; I'd cuddle him all the time.
In fact his brother junior is much more affectionate, Figaro can be a bit offish, but super models can be cant they? lol. Both unbelievably inquisitive. Having fun wreaking the auto feeder I just got to stop them waking us at 5.30

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Oop's sorry about quality of earlier photo....

off their food for a few day the other week. after a lot of searching for info I discovered most supermarket pet food rubbish. whiskas for instance only contains 4% meat! :(

Cats are obligate carnivores, meaning they only need a meat diet and get all they need from that (need taurine as well). They have a short intestine, not designed for grains, carbohydrate etc..... this why diabetes and kidney disease so prevalent in cats with so many overweight cats around...

advice seems to be fed them a good diet now which is more expensive or pay expensive vet bills later:censored:

the boys....jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Cute puddy tats :)

And the worst food offender is IAMS…..we use http://www.naturesmenu.co.uk for our dogs and they also do cat food ;)

thats what we have moved them on to Natures menu. its not THE best but affordable. Supplement it with fresh fish, mince, chicken. and some Applaws biscuits which are 80% meat

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
They do the new raw cat food too…..

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
They do the new raw cat food too…..

my adult kids up in arms regards raw!.."how could you daddy!" etc....its hard to get them to listen but they have busy lives..

Me? Im just the grandparent left with bringing them up:LOL:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
The cat is now cowering under the shed and Nike as pacing up and down daring it to come out. The hens are all fine and sitting under the hedge watching to see the outcome.

I took pity on the cat and took out food so the fowl came running for their treats and the cat legged it. Although I'm not a huge cat fan the poor thing was quite traumatised. I expect it will now do as the other neighbourhood cats do and avoid our garden. :)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Broken Link Removed View attachment 52973
And I dont to be honest but found this photo from when we got the boys at about 9 weeks, they are nearly 5 months now.

I managed to create this thread on my phone!.....once I watched Jim's video :)

You need to watch that fur as he gets older and less agile at grooming because it can get very tangled and you can't brush it out.

Caused by wet weather the vet says and long haired cats can't cope with it.

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
You need to watch that fur as he gets older and less agile at grooming because it can get very tangled and you can't brush it out.

Caused by wet weather the vet says and long haired cats can't cope with it.

he is to precious to get wet!:D

have had cats before ...know what you mean though;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back