Zidisha, good idea on helping out. (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
www.zidisha.org

Been putting a few quid into this for a while.
Just re-invested my returns again tonight.
Brilliant way of giving less fortunate people in third world countries a leg up.
Amazing the difference a few hundred makes, and to boot it is an investment... Both in money and people.
No commercial interest, just something I get a kick from.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Can't knock the principle but there is a risk that you'll lose your money!

Is Zidisha an investment broker?
No. Zidisha is a low-cost nonprofit community (managed by volunteers). Our organization is responsible only for maintaining the Zidisha website as a platform for the transactions that take place between its members. Accordingly, we do not make any representation or promise that lenders will recover their funds or earn a positive rate of return.

OP
OP
D
Dec 27, 2014
Funster No
Can't knock the principle but there is a risk that you'll lose your money!

Is Zidisha an investment broker?
No. Zidisha is a low-cost nonprofit community (managed by volunteers). Our organization is responsible only for maintaining the Zidisha website as a platform for the transactions that take place between its members. Accordingly, we do not make any representation or promise that lenders will recover their funds or earn a positive rate of return.
Yes,
Absolutely. But the people borrowing here have ( in my experience) have a 110% work ethic and work to succeed.
I began putting $100 US in, now about $1500 and intend to keep doing it. Satisfying seeing the results.
My losses so far? $40 on one scheme, but the returns have been greater than this.
Not a money making scheme, rather a helping out scheme.
I treat it the same as a lottery ticket, by all means buy it but have no real goal of winning the jackpot..... but be in a position to afford to loose the price of the ticket !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back