Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Anyone who finds this amusing must have enough money to buy me an new motorhome, they all look better than my 27yr old beast. Especially the RV, totally sick making sport of wasting money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
probably walking straight into one here:RollEyes: but...

i dont think even the producers of topgear would have a budget to cover those vans if they were any good.
more than likely terminal MOT rightoffs.:Doh:

just like the target in the quarry and the air cannon gag.....not one worth more than scrap value.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
probably walking straight into one here:RollEyes: but...

i dont think even the producers of topgear would have a budget to cover those vans if they were any good.
more than likely terminal MOT rightoffs.:Doh:

just like the target in the quarry and the air cannon gag.....not one worth more than scrap value.

Nothing that cannot be fixed, hundreds of pounds worth of fittings, airconditioning units etc etc etc. Some people have no idea how some of us have to live or what we put up with to get out and about. Top gear producers should be shot for that one.

robrobc

Free Member
Oct 16, 2008
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
None Now
Exp
5+
Nothing that cannot be fixed, hundreds of pounds worth of fittings, airconditioning units etc etc etc. Some people have no idea how some of us have to live or what we put up with to get out and about. Top gear producers should be shot for that one.

Errrrr hold on a moment, I think we need to get a little perspective here.:RollEyes:

One man's meat is another etc etc etc

I could go on but it is late :ROFLMAO:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:ROFLMAO: Hi Roger You can always write to see if they are going to do another race :ROFLMAO: to see if they will swap the Beast for one of them :Eeek::thumb::ROFLMAO:
sorry could not resist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
terry

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Anyone who finds this amusing must have enough money to buy me an new motorhome, they all look better than my 27yr old beast. Especially the RV, totally sick making sport of wasting money.

I must admit that crossed my mind

Twas entertaining though

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Errrrr hold on a moment, I think we need to get a little perspective here.:RollEyes:

One man's meat is another etc etc etc

I could go on but it is late :ROFLMAO:
Too true after all people turned out in their hundreds to see a beheading or hanging, hee hee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
autocaravana adventure
Dec 6, 2008
Lisbon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi,
Whit the crise that we have, nothing like to give a great's :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:, who now's one of these days, we can by that new RV. ( To me can be without the new car, I have a great bike):thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back