Don't kick snow in a cats face (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I hope she is scarred by the attack. Horrible bully . That cat will have clung on to her head, by digging it's sharp claws in , and kicked it's back legs into her face scratching repeatedly. Ouch.
It's a known fact that Kids who torture animals usually grow up to be rapists murderers or abusers .
If the cat has any sense, it needs to run away now , though ............

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Why was she shooing the cat away? I know people have problems with cats pooing in their gardens or worrying aviary birds etc Who knows.

That aside, if a cat attacked me or one of my kids like that, it would only be the once ;)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We've got one that pounces on your feet in attack ouch she hurts. :) Head and eyes though, that's dangerous. Wasn't scared was he.

Had a cockerel who used to do the same. I got my own back on him one Sunday :)

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Hilarious!

Now ask yourself this, are you happy to have dangerous animals like that roaming free where your kids play?

Not, anti cat, just pointing out the 'elf and safety issue!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
the only reason we tolerate cats is we dislike rats and mice more

YEAH! (mine are in training)

ftk2sz.jpg

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Wow they look like bundles of fun ;)

my adult kids insisted on them against my wishes as I knew we would get stuck with looking after them.... but to be honest they are wonderful and have stolen my heart..two bundles of mischief!

They have just got over an illness as they stopped eating...I though worrying about little ones was history..Not so

not allowed to use the P......y word in my house, son and daughter think it inappropriate! (its an age thing:D)

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Beats me why she was shooing it away from a dog!
Do American dogs lack a backbone?

In the eighties I had a black tom cat that would take any dog on and always won. It used to sit behind our gate pillar and wait for dogs to come past and no matter what the size or breed it would pounce and no dog would stay around for long. The cat lasted 10 years and finally was killed when it chased a dog and it was killed by a passing van.
One Sunday the same cat came home dragging a whole cooked chicken still steaming hot, someone had a real surprise that Sunday dinner.

John.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
As a little kid there used to be a really vicious Siamese cat in our road and even our Greyhounds were scared of it. The went to chase it once, but it ran at them when cornered, the dogs ended up quite badly cut on the face and eyes, before it effortlessly leapt high and out of harms way. They never bothered it again. They'd start to run after it but the memory came back quickly and they'd stop before they got near it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back