To all you Funsters in the UK........ (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
hi,

Just to cheer you all up - we had snow in Benidorm last night!!
image.jpg

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Which site is that please ... We had rain early this morning

Kath

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Looks like plenty of empty pitches, don't recognise the site either....Temps on my phone said benidorm 0 deg first thing, that's the same as here in London...is that right? :(

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Sorry it lost the comment!

The site is El Torres near Villajoyosa, just outside Benidorm. It is a brand new site with 119 plots and lots of empty places.

As you can see the views are lovely and it is only a couple of minutes to the beach, with lovely walks through the trees. I stood watching a couple of red squirrels chasing through the branches this morning.

Ginny

Last edited:
OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Looks like plenty of empty pitches, don't recognise the site either....Temps on my phone said benidorm 0 deg first thing, that's the same as here in London...is that right? :(
I am not sure what the temperature was, but it is cold when the sun goes down and the tops of the hills were covered in snow this morning, everybody was taking pictures!

Ginny

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
It is very cold here in the nights too, last week saw some frost also but still much better than the uk

The site looks very nice, is there a shop / s or bar and restaurant nearby
Thanks for the info

Kath

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just to cheer you all up - we had snow in Benidorm last night!!

I told everyone in that newsletter what nice people you two were, didn't know you had this spiteful side showing off your blue skies. :)

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
It is very cold here in the nights too, last week saw some frost also but still much better than the uk

The site looks very nice, is there a shop / s or bar and restaurant nearby
Thanks for the info

Kath
not as cold as Sennybridge the other night though, or any other day in winter come to think of it!!:LOL:

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
not as cold as Sennybridge the other night though, or any other day in winter come to think of it!!:LOL:
There is a very nice bar/restaurant with a beautiful sun terrace overlooking the pool etc. The only drawback is that it is 3-4 kilometres from Villajoyosa which is a lovely town with great beach and harbour. There is an 'ex Patts' supermarket within walking distance which is cheaper than anywhere I have been to in Spain and carries everything you could possibly want to buy, except fresh vegetables.
The site is well worth a visit, if only to have a look round and a walk along the beach.
Ginny

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Snow !!! :Eeek:
We have our daughter here this week, and her last two trips to Spain have been extended one was the first snow in 30 years ! The next time was air traffic control. :eek:
We was only joking about them coming out and it snowing, but we have not had any here, Janie and 3 others have gone up Montgo and it looks OK from here. :LOL:
We had rain yesterday, but nice and sunny today. (y) Bob.

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Snow !!! :Eeek:
We have our daughter here this week, and her last two trips to Spain have been extended one was the first snow in 30 years ! The next time was air traffic control. :eek:
We was only joking about them coming out and it snowing, but we have not had any here, Janie and 3 others have gone up Montgo and it looks OK from here. :LOL:
We had rain yesterday, but nice and sunny today. (y) Bob.
The snow was only on the tops of the mountains, so I don't suppose it counts really, it does look very pretty though.
Ginny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back