Free Member
Jan 18, 2009
wee island across pond NI
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
3 years
just sighnd up great site :coolthumb: does anyone think they could tell an computer eliterate bricky how to put pics in new measages :helpsos:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
just sighnd up great site :coolthumb: does anyone think they could tell an computer eliterate bricky how to put pics in new measages :helpsos:

Hi . welcome to the fun.. :Smile:

to put a picture in a post, scroll down, see Attach Files and click on 'manage attachments'
then browse your files for the picture you want to upload ..

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi Shifter and welcome.

I put this on another forum hope it helps.

Several drivers have asked me how to post a pic so I thought I would put this on here for information.

Firstly get your pics up onto photobucket ( I know that there are others)

Once you have done that if you view your album a load of pics appear like this

100_1947.jpg

There are 4 oblong boxes under each pic use a left click of your mouse over the bottom box marked IMG Code of the pic you want to post, it will change to the colour blue like this

100_1944.jpg

You must right click on the blue and a box will appear then left click on 'copy'

Then all you have to do is go to your message and where you want the pic to appear right click the mouse and this should appear

100_1948.jpg

Go to paste and it will turn blue like this

100_1949.jpg

Now just left click on that blue bar and a load of letters should appear with each end your pic should then have been posted once you submit he message.

Hope this helps ammended 7/1/09 as photobucket or windows changed their auto copy on img!

Regards Pat

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back