NEW NILFISK PRESSURE WASHER FOR £34.99!!!! (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
IF ANYONE IS AFTER A PRESSURE WASHER CLICK HERE:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/search?text=nilfisk c110&x=0&y=0

Maplins are selling the Nilfisk C110 for £34.99 click and collect in store, or free home delivery - this is NEW not refurbed etc ... NEW!!!

If you want one, order it now as they won't last long at that price!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Disturbing really, are they selling it at a loss or was it really bought from the Far East for about a tenner?

A bargain if you need one though.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Disturbing really, are they selling it at a loss or was it really bought from the Far East for about a tenner?

A bargain if you need one though.
???? - they are better quality than the Karcher ones!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
We had two Katchers and they were both rubbish
Our Nilfiisk has been brill !
We've got a Nilfisk vac too and that's just as good

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Have to agree, Nilfisk quality is very good. I've had 3 Karchers give up the ghost, will never buy another.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
???? - they are better quality than the Karcher ones!
Not arguing, but being philosophical again, which has already got me in trouble this evening on another thread! Karcher are indeed rubbish, bit like Bosch I think, trading on their name, like VW which are only of average reliability these days but are still bought by people who think they are bombproof - if that isn't in bad taste given the company's origins!

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
sold out everywhere within 30+ miles of huddersfield. only 1 left at bolton ,,,,,,same with the £49.99 washer

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Just ordered for home delivery; no guarantees but it went through.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
2 of the £54 ones in Leeds. Only 230 miles away!
Allan
Both the £34.99 and £49.99 are supposed to have free delivery although the cheaper one doesn't appear to give that option at the moment which might be a glitch as hubby definitely ordered some for home delivery - perhaps a phone call would be best to clarify.

... I did say, thought, that at that price they wouldn't hang around for long!

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
3 available at my local store now 2 as I bought one save using my petrol one at home

thanks for Posting Minx have been after a bargain Nilfisk for sometime

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Big Nilfisk factory in Bury St Edmunds ( in fact a close friend worked there for a long time )
Unless things have changed a lot, all their units are put together here in the UK :)

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
I've had a Nilfisk for three years.great bit of kit.Pump motor made of aluminium.(y)Karcher plastic.pal of mine gone through 2 karchers. Both split around pump motor housing.:cry:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Have now. Bonus time, it's a meccano set, enjoyable few minutes assembling it. It certainly looks the business, but I'm not trying right now.

Mine arrived yesterday. Already used it and checked it out. Worked very well, though the supplied connector for the hose was a bit naff, so I replaced that. I'm giving it to my mum as I already have a similar one, Great size for her.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I used mine yesterday and it was great - quieter than the old karcher, lighter and only made a noise when the trigger was pulled. I did our drive using the patio cleaner and it was quick. Very pleased. Thanks for the heads up.

Strangely, their website was struggling on Weds night and I ended up buying two as the first sale did not look as if it went through so I'll be returning the second one. Any one else have problems with the buying side?

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I used mine yesterday and it was great - quieter than the old karcher, lighter and only made a noise when the trigger was pulled. I did our drive using the patio cleaner and it was quick. Very pleased. Thanks for the heads up.

Strangely, their website was struggling on Weds night and I ended up buying two as the first sale did not look as if it went through so I'll be returning the second one. Any one else have problems with the buying side?
Maybe a funster would like to relieve you of your extra one seeing as they aren't available to buy on the website at that price now.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Maybe a funster would like to relieve you of your extra one seeing as they aren't available to buy on the website at that price now.

I'm happy to pass it on at cost; it is the one with the patio cleaner and, from memory, was £49.99. Collection from Bedford, Otley (Yorkshire) or near Southwold, Suffolk or courier (but I've no idea of the costs for approx. 7kg. I'll need payment before 12th Feb otherwise it will have to go back to Maplin.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back