Change. Change change (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Steve was ill over most of the Christmas holidays. Nothing serious just a very persistent cough. But this has caused us to re evaluate our plans ( again)! When you are sick there is nothing like the comfort of home. Somewhere you can go to just veg in front of the telly groaning and coughing and sighing without getting on anyone else's nerves. So we have decided not to sell up.

Plus our friends in SA were saying that they can't get their cesspit emptied ( been waiting a month) service for all things is lax ( it was fantastic) and they are begining to experience real problems. ( so emigrating to SA is now off the agenda).

So plan number ( actually God knows, cos I've lost count) is to stay put and buy a PVC and just go away as often as we want.

We will have approx £10k to spend so what would you advise? It must be automatic and we want a loo and shower in it.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Ask Terry, what that lovely man doesn't know isn't worth knowing!
Rubbish. I asked him for the six winning lottery numbers last week and we didn't get a single one.

As for vans, he can give you loadsa advice ... I think he knows of a Ducetto (?) sorry rubbish on vans that may be coming up for sale.... Will link this to him to make sure he sees it. @Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Mmmm there aren't that many automatic MHs or PVCs so trying to get one at that price could be very difficult I'm afraid - if this is a definite requirement as it will seriously restrict your choice.

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
True, but not impossible we've owned two.

OP
OP
Cat53
Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Mmmm there aren't that many automatic MHs or PVCs so trying to get one at that price could be very difficult I'm afraid - if this is a definite requirement as it will seriously restrict your choice.

It's a must have so Steve can drive it. Amputated left leg above knee. No prosthesis.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
OP
OP
Cat53
Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Thank you Minx. Have forwarded it all to Steve for his opinion. Would certainly open up the options. Chuffed, thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back