Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
I went online today to try and purchase some Euroliner wheel trims, only to find the company is being wound up.

Does anyone know of a similar product, I have a Transit with twin rear wheels. I keep losing wheel trims so wanted a product that bolted on.

It is a shame the Euroliner's looked really nice.

Dec 6, 2011
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Ducato Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2011
They are of better quality than the other makes

camper6.jpg

Sep 10, 2013
Chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Getting better
I went online today to try and purchase some Euroliner wheel trims, only to find the company is being wound up.

Does anyone know of a similar product, I have a Transit with twin rear wheels. I keep losing wheel trims so wanted a product that bolted on.

It is a shame the Euroliner's looked really nice.
If you have any success tacking down some trims for twin rear wheels please post it as I for one could be interested.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Wheel Trims may look good but after having a twin wheel come undone behind the trim, I fitted the fluorescent wheel nut pointer markers to make it easy to see if a nut is slackening.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
just bought a set it is the tyre pressures that I need to check and that requires the covers off.
The electronic set for a four wheel setup might work with twin wheels but may be too close to each other to work properly. I can manually do the front wheels.

OP
OP
CJB

CJB

Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
I have found these for a 16" twin rear wheel. I think the fella said they are £172, but at least they screw on so they wont fall off.

Still not as nice as Euroliners.

This guy said he will be making a similar trim to Euroliners early next year, he has just started selling ones for a Sprinter.

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
It's a long shot, but is it not possible to use cable ties to keep them on? (like one does with car wheel trims).
Probably a daft idea of mine!

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
Try Parma Industries, they have a good website lots of shiny bits, mainly for HGV s but there should be something for vans. They show very nice wheel trims for Sprinter and Iveco, but I did not look for Ford Transit. Good Luck

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Try Parma Industries, they have a good website lots of shiny bits, mainly for HGV s but there should be something for vans. They show very nice wheel trims for Sprinter and Iveco, but I did not look for Ford Transit. Good Luck

They only do single wheel trims for under 17 1/2 inch rims.
The search is for a set to do dual wheeled vans. The wheels have a very large dish that when fitted on the front, needs a very deeply dished wheeltrim to fit!

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have bought a set for my Transit and they are from a company called Bragan and I got them through Amazon and they cost £130
I will give you my opinion when I have tried fitting them next week. There was two ways of buying them 1 a complete set
2 set for the rear only, they seem to be a deep set for the rears and a outward dished set for the fronts held by clips and not bolts however we will see.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have just received my new wheeltrims that I bought from Amazon. I rushed out and fitted them and they look really smart the rear ones are dished in and that looks better than the front type being fitted there as they stick out a bit. I attach the photos I took of a very smart and proud Gerty.
van wheels 003.JPG
van wheels 003.JPG
van wheels 003.JPG
van wheels 002.JPG

At least now with her new logos and the trims she does not look like a group 4 prison van

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
just bought a set it is the tyre pressures that I need to check and that requires the covers off.
The electronic set for a four wheel setup might work with twin wheels but may be too close to each other to work properly. I can manually do the front wheels.

Not quite the same but I have put them on my tag..
They each have their own encoding so you should have no problems at all

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2011
south essex Benfleet
Funster No
MH
CarthagoM liner.
Exp
since 1986 & tugger before
I have a nearly new set of genuine euro liners to fit Iveco daily 2000-20006 6 ton or with 6 stud wheels if anyone is interested

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I have just received my new wheeltrims that I bought from Amazon. I rushed out and fitted them and they look really smart the rear ones are dished in and that looks better than the front type being fitted there as they stick out a bit. I attach the photos I took of a very smart and proud Gerty.View attachment 53474 View attachment 53474 View attachment 53474 View attachment 53475
At least now with her new logos and the trims she does not look like a group 4 prison van
blimey its 50/50 if the French white van man is going to take your mirror or front wheel hub ;)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I think he would hit the bodywork first, although the mirror took a bang on a country road when someone came the other way too close, too fast, the other day, a branch sticking out banged it closed but I heard the bang but didn't know what it was until I tried backing into my drive a few minutes later. At least with a Tranny the mirrors are tougher and cheaper than FIARTS ones.

john lillie

Banned
Life Ban
May 11, 2016
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
a class euramobil
Exp
25 years
I own an ancient (1995) Lhd Elnagh, which is in reasonable nick and deserves a set of nice wheel trims. Problem seems to be they are 15 inch, and the offset on the fronts is more than 2 inches, and the hub is 9 inches diameter. Although yours is a much later transit, if they are 15" it looks from the pictures that they might fit. I looked on Amazon website, but could not find them, any chance of the part number?

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
They were all 16 inch trims sorry.

Join us or log in to post a reply.