Rally Chat Detling Show? June 5th & 6th (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I should have put 5th, 6th, and 7th I just focused on the 5th as you can arrive from 9am that Friday and no need to leave until Monday morning!
There is plenty of time to book and we will not do so yet either. Really liked the parkland setting and the woodland walk for the dogs was a welcome extra. The show size was enough for us, this year being the second one, it will be sure to be a little bigger though the plan shows the same intimate ;) area.
Once again they are laying on courtesy coaches into Rochester, dogs can be taken on there too, a place well worth a visit. There was evening entertainment for those that wanted it last year and Event Developments laid on some too :D Hopefully Jim will get there (hint, hint) with some shelter but it is flaming June so folk will all be too hot anyway (y) Janie :)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It is happening again. I've been meaning to call them. Late last year they were talking about doing a "Last night of the Proms" event, as per Shrewsbury. I'll call them today, as soon as I know what's happening and get it posted. I echo what others have said, great show last year, especially considering it was their first one there, we'll definitely be there (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
flaming June so folk will all be too hot anyway
I hope you're right Janie ... the County show is on the following weekend which I used to attend for many years as an exhibitor and recall many times being freezing cold and fog so thick you could not see the neighbouring exhibitor.:doh:

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
Weve family 6 miles away that we dont get to see much other than when were heading through on the way to the ferry and we drop the dogs off for their hols...so, well be there(y)

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
I hope you're right Janie ... the County show is on the following weekend which I used to attend for many years as an exhibitor and recall many times being freezing cold and fog so thick you could not see the neighbouring exhibitor.:doh:

detling does seem to have it's own micro climate especially around the county show time, it keeps the organisers on their toes, by the way it's not the following weekend, it's 10/11/12 july.. :)

hoping to be there for the whole motorhome show weekend this year, 5/6/7 june, popped in for just the day last year..

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Just went on line to book & notice it says:-

PLEASE NOTE – Club rally discounts cannot be accepted for online bookings, please call Link Removed01775 723723 to book by phone (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). Club rally discount deadlines apply.

Does anyone know what the dead line is? I guess I can leave it until I am back in the UK in a few weeks.

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Just went on line to book & notice it says:-

PLEASE NOTE – Club rally discounts cannot be accepted for online bookings, please call Link Removed01775 723723 to book by phone (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). Club rally discount deadlines apply.

Does anyone know what the dead line is? I guess I can leave it until I am back in the UK in a few weeks.
Hi Mike, pretty sure a few weeks is not a problem :) As organisers they are pretty helpful, they helped me last year when I had problems getting the payment through, very quick getting back to say it got there. Tickets were on the gate for us as promised too. Janie :)

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Hi Janie

Thanks for the comments, I will give them a call when I am back in the UK. I also need to make sure the tickets arrive a few weeks before the event, or as you say I can pick them up at the gate, as my plan is to do the event at the end of a trip into France/Germany. It will be good to see you there again.

Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back