Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Is the motorhome all packed and ready to go somewhere nice? If not why not?

I have to work all weekend:cry:

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
At last it's a YES. - Ready for Morocco now Jim - depart UK 25 Jan.

Been trying to depart for Greece/Turkey since September but events conspired to thwart us so decided on a shorter trip to some warmth.

Ran through our checklist (sorry have our own but I hear yours is very good). Heating not working well - found that the gas regulator had failed again - two in a year must be the odd places we fill up.

:Smile:
Keith

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The beast is laid up at the end of October and spends the winter on the far side of an often muddy field. no working internal heating yet and don't use sites so no hookup for leccie heating, Comes out of hibernation in April. See you all at Carmarthen.:thumb::thumb:

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Van was packed but had to put trip on hold. Mum in Law is now safely bedded down in an excellent care home here in Plymouth we are planning to cross to France on 4 Feb and head down to Spain for a few months. Hope the weather improves tho!!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
van packed, woman ready, I am ready.. bloody MOT run out and the ONLY places within the solar system known as Thetford cannot take another booking until the end on next week so it is sitting in a garage parking lot at the moment :cry:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
the van will be sorted as soon as Murphy stops jerking my strings...

His latest effort is 'pulmonary obstruction' ... damned good job I BECAME A NON-SMOKER three weeks ago:thumb: shame it's a bit too late:Doh:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
the van will be sorted as soon as Murphy stops jerking my strings...

His latest effort is 'pulmonary obstruction' ... damned good job I BECAME A NON-SMOKER three weeks ago:thumb: shame it's a bit too late:Doh:

Sorry to hear about that Graham. I bet you miss pulling on that pipe. My dad never managed to give up his pipe, he never lit it for years, but suck it he did. :Smile:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Thanks Jim... guess who bought himself a new pipe and baccy pouch for xmess:Doh:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Van is always packed and always ready to go just put some fresh groceries in and we're gone.

It's in the workshop this week though having the parking brake fixed looks like it was a valve on the slave cylinder causing the problem just waiting for a part to arrive.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Van packed but not ready to go why!

Because I am in Wigan about to take advantage of the fantastic prize win in the auction from Hennessdy Sports of two boxing tickets for to tonights match at the JJB arena. I am staying in a Hotel with my Son and will be leaving to go and watch it later. I have promised Eileen (Dylan) that I will post some photos. I have the camera at the ready and am really looking forward to it.

Sonja

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Both van and us ready, :ROFLMAO: only need to decide where / if we are going ::bigsmile: and put in fresh milk and veg etc :thumb::ROFLMAO:Fueled and watered up ready for the off,and no frozen pipes or boiler :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back