Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hereford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
Hello all
I am new to this site and just wondered if you could tell me which awning would be best for our Bessacarr E444 2013.

I tried the Fiamma and the drive away awning and found them to bulky to carry around. I am thinking of buying a Kampa motor Rally but I think I will look around and ask a few questions first..

Steve & Fran

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
If yours has a wind out canopy then you may find my awning panels of interest. We use them for leisure and for our business at show. They are very lightweight and are 100% waterproof. You can see more at www.parrotsol.co.uk

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Steve Bourne

Steve Bourne

Free Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hereford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
Thanks for your reply
We have a wind out awning on the motorhome and I have tried the fiamma clip system, nice awning but found the door entry was at the back end of the motorhome and we was dragging all the mud etc into the privacy room

Steve & Fran

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
My system weighs a fraction of that and packs up really small. We are in Leeds if you want to see one. We do most of the shows but not Manchester or the nec

Reactions: CWH
Upvote 0
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
how bulky when packed up?
how do they cope with the wind?
when/ where can they be seen?

The 3 sides on an average room will all pack away inside a 36 x 40 x 20cm. Then you just have 2 lightweight aluminum poles and pegs.
We used ours in wind gusts forecast up to 60kmh
Next show Harrogate then theres Newark, Peterborough, Newbury, Stafford, Norfolk, Malvern, Lincoln

Reactions: CWH
Upvote 0

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
can't comment on the specific product but Parrotsol are a very nice company to deal with :)

No affiliation just a satisfied customer - hubby ordered from them via ebay not realising who he was ordering from, the order arrived the following day and was exactly what he wanted!

Upvote 0

camocam1

Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Elgin,Moray,Scotland
Funster No
MH
bailey approach 760 se
Exp
since 2012
We have a set and as said folds up very small and poles take up little space also
Only used them a couple of times in Scotland and worked well and took 10mins max to put up

Upvote 0

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Apologies @Steve Bourne my query to @jezport seems to have hijacked your thread, so I'm going to BUMP it hoping that someone else will be along with more answers/ ideas for you.

ALL FUNSTERS PLEASE READ:

Hello all
I am new to this site and just wondered if you could tell me which awning would be best for our Bessacarr E444 2013.

I tried the Fiamma and the drive away awning and found them to bulky to carry around. I am thinking of buying a Kampa motor Rally but I think I will look around and ask a few questions first..

Steve & Fran

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back