Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Just dug out my breadmaker and its a goodmans 161 but cant find the instructions or recipe book.

Any ideas as to where i can source an instruction book?

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Just dug out my breadmaker and its a goodmans 161 but cant find the instructions or recipe book.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: can just picture you in yor pinny making bread,look forward to sampling some home made scones by rr at the next meet::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: can just picture you in yor pinny making bread,look forward to sampling some home made scones by rr at the next meet::bigsmile:

HA HA HA:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Used to like cooking forced to now.

I also clean the house, do the dishes and the blooming washing to:cry::cry:

Dogs make it hard work:Doh::RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

hi john,

found this on another site...may be of some use as it has a contact number for goodmans.

hi there i too have been searching the web for the same instructions and after a lot of research i think i have found them, call 01616521211 this number i got from goodmans, you will hear a recorded message, wait and hold on the line for enquiries, when your call is answered ask for customer services, when you get through tell them you would like a copy of the instructions manual for goodmans bread maker model number GHB161A, have your email address ready as they can only send them as a PDF file which you can download. i called them this morning (17/10/07) and they said they will email me the manual, and if they cant get the exact one they will send one of a simular copy to match mine

hope it helps.

john.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks

When you find em John put me down for 4 Jack blocks and 4 wheel chocks:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back