Things are looking up (1 Viewer)

simong

Free Member
Jan 2, 2009
chesterfield
Funster No
Hi, as most of you will know I don't have a camper yet, but things could be looking up.
Just been talking to a bloke on the net who's got a VW t25 that he's willing to swap for my car, so could have a van very soon. It need some very minor work, needs the clutch cable adjusting or replacing and a bit of a tune up, but not a problem to do, will be going to have a look at the van in the next few days to get a better idea of things, but from the pic's I've seen it looks like a solid vehicle.
It's not the perfect size for us but it'll be a good starting block for us to learn on:Blush:, once done up it'll help towards a bigger van.:thumb:

OP
OP
simong

simong

Free Member
Jan 2, 2009
chesterfield
Funster No
from what he's told me it has it's a factory dayvan, so should have stove and a bed, well I hope it has a stove and a bed :roflmto:.
I've asked for some pictures of the inside and he's sending them tonight so fingers crossed:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tink

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
5ver
Exp
30 on & off
from what he's told me it has it's a factory dayvan, so should have stove and a bed, well I hope it has a stove and a bed :roflmto:.
I've asked for some pictures of the inside and he's sending them tonight so fingers crossed:thumb:

Hi simong if your short of anything p.m. me, only other side Alfreton ,recently broke my old faithfull Adventura saved nearly everything out of it,cooker with oven ,sink,small waterheater (wall mounted), as new Thetford cassett flush toilet,carver gas fire & loads of other sundries. Regards Tink.

OP
OP
simong

simong

Free Member
Jan 2, 2009
chesterfield
Funster No
Hi simong if your short of anything p.m. me, only other side Alfreton ,recently broke my old faithfull Adventura saved nearly everything out of it,cooker with oven ,sink,small waterheater (wall mounted), as new Thetford cassett flush toilet,carver gas fire & loads of other sundries. Regards Tink.
right cheers, just waiting for the email :thumb:

cheers
Simon

OP
OP
simong

simong

Free Member
Jan 2, 2009
chesterfield
Funster No
well, got an email this morning, can you guess what it said?

he's decided not to swap, his girlfriends persuaded his not to swap:Angry::Angry::cry:

so the hunt go's on:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
keep looking they are out there just depends what you want to spend

OP
OP
simong

simong

Free Member
Jan 2, 2009
chesterfield
Funster No
of course you could build your own :thumb::Eeek:
I wouldn't mind doing that, then I'd be able to have it fit our needs, I've even put ad's up for a panel van for me to convert, but no luck there either:cry:

Ideally i'd need a lwb high roof transit, but I could work up to that if needs be:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back