Bristol Baloon Festival. (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Hi unable to find previous thread on this can any one advise me should we book for this I think most thought the farmers field was good some advice would be greatly appreciated many thanks jan& mike.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
The farmer is the best option for us . We just turn up and pay on the day. Mcc do a meet there also which you also just turn up if you are a member

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
This is my post on the other thread

we have been with mcc for a number of years but they have moved to the bottom feild which they rent of the farmer . The farmer now does his own camping on the top field which is closer he does charge a few pounds more but we needed to be as close as we could for Amanda . I did have a word with the farmer last year about Fun he said to talk to him nearer the time . But for a few pounds more £10 it's worth just camping with the farmer you don't have to book but we did get there on the Wednesday . Can let you know more nearer the time . .Kate x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Beacons
Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Thank you for reply thats what I thought you'd said before if you wouldnt mind you would give us a postcode as we are not too familiar with that area last time in bristol we went into the city and went round in circles for an hour .many thanks again jan & mike. Happy new year to you all.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Thank you for reply thats what I thought you'd said before if you wouldnt mind you would give us a postcode as we are not too familiar with that area last time in bristol we went into the city and went round in circles for an hour .many thanks again jan & mike. Happy new year to you all.

lol we have done this as well. will post the postcode tomorrow x
goto find my folder with all the info in unless another funster comes along withit before. :)

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
I aim to do it again this year, having missed it in 2014. I am not sure which group I will be with as both the MCC & CSMA have rallies and I am a member of both. I have the CC Baltic Wharf site booked for the Monday & Tuesday after the Balloon Festival with the intention of then staying in Upton on Seven on the Wednesday before moving onto the Malvern Show.

OP
OP
Beacons
Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Thank you for the information its very helpful .so many farm campsites which would you recommend having visited before again many thanks jan and mike.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back