Free Member
Aug 7, 2008
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
25yrs with breaks
Sorry if I am at the wrong place, am not new to Motorhomes but I've never used a forum before, I don't even know what a thread is, so please excuse my ignorance, am now hiding under a large blanket and about to press the submit button

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi highway man

Welcome to MHFun, you are definitely in the right place, :thumb:
So come on out from under that blanket. ::bigsmile:
Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folk here, so if you have any questions just ask away.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You aint done too bad then:ROFLMAO::thumb:
you have just started a thread by the way:thumb:
As for the right place, your definatly here:Blush:, where did you want to be:Doh:
Welcome to the FUN site
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
come out from under your blanket.....you got it right:thumb::ROFLMAO:

you'll soon find your way round the site and i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

welcome to the friendliest forum on the web.:thumb:

john.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the FUN We also have a chat room, and look forward to meeting you there.

OP
OP
Sherpa

Sherpa

Free Member
Aug 7, 2008
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
25yrs with breaks
Well thanks a lot to the folks who replied, I am quite quick at working out the rights and wrongs as I've had a PC for many years but never tried to post on a forum at any time, e-mails, banking, shopping and most other things yes, I feel a little better now, am only covered with a towel now, and thanks again

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome :welcome: from me too. This is a FUN site fun of friendly helpful folks so come out from under there :thumb: ::bigsmile: no need to be shy :winky:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Well thanks a lot to the folks who replied, I am quite quick at working out the rights and wrongs as I've had a PC for many years but never tried to post on a forum at any time, e-mails, banking, shopping and most other things yes, I feel a little better now, am only covered with a towel now, and thanks again

Welcome :welcome: from me too. This is a FUN site fun of friendly helpful folks so come out from under there :thumb: ::bigsmile: no need to be shy :winky:

Hey now, steady on:whatthe: I thought this was a family site:ROFLMAO:

Welcome Highwayman - we're a very diverse lot on here, so if you only want to wear a towel there's nobody here likely to object::bigsmile:. Just be careful about which photos you post:Blush::Eeek:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

John

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Tips on threads and posting

Ha ha
Welcome matey

oh and a thread is basically a new subject that you start a topic of conversation on.

tip. if you ask for some help put as much info in the subject line as you can so that people will know what you want and will be tempted to read it. Dont just put "help please" why? Because lots ofn people do this and members get tires of opening threads that they cant help wit. they then just stop opeining threads when they say help please.
so put things like "help needed with my leasure batteries please"

In the body of the post put as much info as possible to help us all determine what may be wrong. ie Base vehicle or make and model of any equipment you are having problems with.

Good luck and dont be afraid to ask anything however trivial it may seem. we are all here to help each other

Phill

Galway

Free Member
Nov 6, 2007
Galway Ireland
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
10 years
Agree with the above Iceni.

By the way :welcome: to the Fun side.

OP
OP
Sherpa

Sherpa

Free Member
Aug 7, 2008
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
25yrs with breaks
Still trying to suss this forum thing out, there are a few questions I would like to ask, but am worried that these questions may probably have been asked many times before, so how do I know if this is the case and where do I post, is it here or do I start a new thread or what.

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
Still trying to suss this forum thing out, there are a few questions I would like to ask, but am worried that these questions may probably have been asked many times before, so how do I know if this is the case and where do I post, is it here or do I start a new thread or what.

Just ask away, you'll either be pointed to the answer or given the answer:thumb:
Usually by someone more inteligent than me :Blush:

regards...nige

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

easiest way to find out is open the search+ function, on the blue bar at the top of the screen, type a few words, ie...battery charger or window blinds, whatever you need to find...then hit search.
you will then have to trawl through all the results, which can be time consuming, until you find what you need.
if you cant find what you want then just start a new thread in the appropriate forum for your request.

easy.....you'll get the hang of it soon enough. :thumb:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi and a warm welcome from me, glad that you are finding your way:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries