Comet shower head (1 Viewer)

hotrod91

Free Member
Jul 28, 2008
Funster No
The shower head for the shower in the bathroom for my MH seems to have broken. It attaches just like yours would at home with a screw fitting to a hose.
The make is comet and i have absolutely no idea where to get one of these from. does anybody know?

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Most shower heads are a standard fit so any should fit,buy one on a fit or return from your local hardware shop. A lot of people like trigger shower heads from the caravan spares shop ::bigsmile:
terry

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Try your local pound store.. they are a standard fit.. can't go wrong at a quid .. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
H

hotrod91

Free Member
Jul 28, 2008
Funster No
Well i had visions of paying some silly price at the local dealers.....so i need not i guess??

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Well i had visions of paying some silly price at the local dealers.....so i need not i guess??

One thing's for sure.. the dealer wouldn't tell you otherwise.. :roflmto:

Lots of stuff can be sourced from DIY and hardware stores for a fraction of what a dealer would charge.. :winky:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
There was a similar thread - no pun intended ::bigsmile: - on another forum recently.

The point was made there that whilst the screw fitting is standard the fixtures into which shower heads clip are not.

It's worth, therefore, taking the old shower head with you when going to replace it to make sure you purchase one which is of similar shape.

Graham

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back