For Sale and Wanted Ads (1 Viewer)

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Having just had a look at the want-ads (prompted by hayleylulu's post), I was disappointed to see that many were out of date and that the majority had no pictures advertising the articles for sale.

If I want to buy something, I want to see what;s being offered, so come on people - put pictures on your "for sales" (like haleylulu) - most people aren't going to read a load of words, especially as the list grows as is isn't being pruned.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Having just had a look at the want-ads (prompted by hayleylulu's post), I was disappointed to see that many were out of date

I agree, you see this on a lot of forums, might be a good idea if the ads had a time limit after which they were automatically removed or renewed.. say 30 days ..

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry guys it son my list :Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Sorry guys it son my list :Blush:

Hi Jim,

While you are at it, can you put up a list of the shows for 2009, as a sticky to replace the 2008 list, in the Rallies & Meets forums.....please. :thumb: Only when you've got the time though.
Yesterday would have been nice. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Jock.

OP
OP
Papa Smurf

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Jim it's not all down to you. Sellers should provide a picture or two - it will help people like me who have still got a lot to learn. (or, in my case, are just dense)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back