Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Keep getting an orange pop-up asking me to put an avatar on my profile, when I click on it to do one it tells me to click on a test symbol in the RHS of the black box on top of the page, next to my name, problem is there is no test symbol there, any clues?????
Cheers, Dave:((y)

OP
OP
davejen

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
There is a maximum file and pixel size you can use Dave.
If you send the picture you want to use to me ( straightfour@aol.com ), I will set it to the right size and mail it straight back to you mate

The real problem is that there is no "test" symbol on the header top right-hand side, so I can't drop it down to avatar to be able to insert a pic. I will email you a pic anyway for when it is sorted, thanks.
Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
In the new forum software I don't think there is a limit on size any more - or at least if there is it is large.

Just click on your username in the top line, not the one below it, then select "avatar" from the menu which opens and then "choose file" to find an image stored on your computer/device.

OP
OP
davejen

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
I seem to have done it! thanks for your help guys.
Cheers, Dave(y)

Reactions: DBK

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Ahah !
Looks like the forum resizes it for you Dave.. But I have done the biz on the picture you sent anyway and returned it for you :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The real problem is that there is no "test" symbol on the header top right-hand side, so I can't drop it down to avatar to be able to insert a pic. I will email you a pic anyway for when it is sorted, thanks.
Dave

Tests, was the name of 'Funster' in the demonstration. Click on your "name" then look for the avatar option (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back