Mh fun life members (1 Viewer)

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
I have noticed that there seem to be a few more life members on the forum, me being 46 and hopin to have a few more years in me has just updated by 1 yr.

As quite a proportion of fun members are in there later years I was wondering if your life membership is transferable if so, in your will you could bequeath it to me, I am sure our leader of the almighty mh fun, would have no problems with this.

Jim, if you read this you could give me life membership as a Christmas present, this would show the members your greatness and prove that you love your minions. :xThumb:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
D n T 46.....gasp................46...............bloody hell are you in the competition for forum whipper snapper. God I wish.............don't get any older mate you'll hate it! (take it from the voice of experience. I can lend you 20 years of mine.) As you can see I'm not a Life Member but if I was I would without doubt bequeath it to you after all you've probably got another 40 odd years of motorhoming left in you, lucky dog!

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Wow.. I wonder if I'm the youngest here..

If so life membership would be the best deal for me...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Im almost 51 and being a true canny scot I'm hoping to benefit from the life membership one day.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Only them that Smoke,,, Eat Copius amounts of full English breakfasts,,, And partake in an active sex life are allowed to purchase life membership...

OH!!!! and have to be retired.. :xThumb:
And don't forget
Grovel with tea urns

OP
OP
Daz n Tina
Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
See, I would life membership but I gave me £100 to charities,
I now own a share in a, penguin
A, tiger
A, polar bear

I gave money to ' children that want'
And bought a big issue from the nice lady down the road with the posh house and Mercedes.

Maybe next year I will treat myself to life membership

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
I'm gonna wait till I die, then do the sums to see if its a viable proposition, then I'll decide, I might be tempted with a discount Jim:)

Reactions: GJH

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Only them that Smoke,,, Eat Copius amounts of full English breakfasts,,, And partake in an active sex life are allowed to purchase life membership...

As you are obviously a connieseur of these things I wonder if that is why you have an "Extra special" Life membership

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004

Just one of them for me and I'm not telling which! !!!
oh ok then. Just the last one.
probably not worth doing ad I've worked out that even if I paid the £10 a year I would be old enough to not be interested any more.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004

And is losing his marbles :xeek:

YOU MISSED THE GALLONS OF SWEET WHITE WINE Mo:xrofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back