Rally Chat Marshal Wanted for August Ilfracombe rally 2015 (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Title says it all really any volunteers please pm me if you are interested before I start a rally thread. Cheers.

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
Wildman, we are new to this MH life and have been enthused by the help on this site. We love Devon and if we are able we want to get together with 'like minded' people + if the dates are good we like to come. Sorry for the 'tardy' reply but we have been away.

How do I 'pm' you ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
For us newbs could you outline what a Marshall does / needs please?

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
  • Initially a marshal is responsible for maintaining the online list, keeping it up to date and answering questions if possible.
  • After that it depends on you, if you want to run YOUR rally and organise events etc., you can. I am happy to step aside and let you run it your way, arrange outings/BBQ's bacon butties or whatever you fancy. Jim has produced a marshals handbook that has a few pointers re spacing of motorhomes etc to comply with fun's licence and give everyone space. I can accommodate 4 times the number of funsters likely to turn up so space not an issue. We have freshwater, dump point and a WC on site but no leccy, no problem with generators. The Busses will stop right outside the door if requested. Dogs are welcome
  • The Marshal can arrive the day before the rally to help get set up and pays no rally fees.
  • I hope that explains things for you. Once I have a marshal we can decide what sort of rally it will be this year, if people want the boat/fishing trips or whatever. I will then post the rally in the new year I am once again looking at the week before the Malvern show as that seemed popular last year.

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
:notworthy2: Thank you Frankie

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
come on people it can be good fun being a marshal., failing that anyone want to buy a marquee?

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The rally thread is up and running with Hollyberry at the helm for those of you who missed it. There is always next year (2016)if anyone fancies running their own rally.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Pauline, @Hollyberry is marshalling it as @yodeli says .... it looks like it is going to be a good rally as she is working hard.... anyone looking for something to do at this time, have a look on the Rally thread ... Pauline would love to have our support.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back