LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
That vid is in fact in response to the powers that be wanting active firefighters to work till their 65 yrs old. Very funny as it is there is a serious point being made.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
That vid is in fact in response to the powers that be wanting active firefighters to work till their 65 yrs old. Very funny as it is there is a serious point being made.

Am sorry for making light of such a serious subject, but quite frankly I found it hilarious. Anyone that overwinters in Benidorm, will am sure understand my foolish frivolity.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Very funny as it is there is a serious point being made.

Unless there is a lot we have not seen then they are making the point very badly because all it does is make us laugh.

But now that you've pointed it out, that's very clever. I assume they drove to somewhere with a big demonstration that makes it obvious.

Just the same as over here then, keep working.

Lord Mac

Free Member
Feb 5, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I'm a newbie
Very funny have you got a link to it I would like to send it to some friends who are in the fire service.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Am sorry for making light of such a serious subject, but quite frankly I found it hilarious. Anyone that overwinters in Benidorm, will am sure understand my foolish frivolity.

No, no,no don't be sorry 'cos it's very funny but they are trying to point out that there's a lot of the lads won't be able to do their job properly because of the advancing years they are going to be expected to work till.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back