Almalfa campsite, Near Benidorm (1 Viewer)

Grannyvan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
Pop top
Exp
Newbie Solo
Having spent 3 weeks in Altea in October, which was first solo time abroad ( had dog and cat with me)
Decided to escape this awful weather and go back to Spain for few months early January. Tried to book rally in Almafra but too late, full up. Managed to book 19 days there anyway. Does anyone know if I can join in activities while there? Any comments about campsite? Will explore other sites in area and move off to those in February.
Any advice welcome
It's a camping and caravan club rally not a Funster one

Last edited:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Its news to me there was a rally at Almafra, unless its some other club. Almafra is a bit out of the way for me, although its always pretty full.

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Just see the C & CC stewards and explain you tried to book the rally they may let you join in, there are some site nights as well so there will be somethings to do, we are booked there in Feb. Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 26, 2014
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Pilote P696GJ
Exp
Hi Just see the C & CC stewards and explain you tried to book the rally they may let you join in, there are some site nights as well so there will be somethings to do, we are booked there in Feb. Pete

We also there from the 2nd March to the 20th on the C&CC Rally , last year there were a few C&CC members who weren't on the rally but still mingled with rest so it shouldn't be an issue but as previously mentioned a word with the rally stewards would clarify the situation

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Having spent 3 weeks in Altea in October, which was first solo time abroad ( had dog and cat with me)
Decided to escape this awful weather and go back to Spain for few months early January. Tried to book rally in Almafra but too late, full up. Managed to book 19 days there anyway. Does anyone know if I can join in activities while there? Any comments about campsite? Will explore other sites in area and move off to those in February.
Any advice welcome
It's a camping and caravan club rally not a Funster one

Good stewards this year on this rally. Joining in will not be a problem. Just had 4 weeks on Almafra. Flown home for 2 weeks. back on site 8 th Dec. You will need to book in Benidorm area for feb if its as busy as feb this year. Will look out for you. BUSBY.

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Good stewards this year on this rally. Joining in will not be a problem. Just had 4 weeks on Almafra. Flown home for 2 weeks. back on site 8 th Dec. You will need to book in Benidorm area for feb if its as busy as feb this year. Will look out for you. BUSBY.

Was you there weekend before last ? I was there for long weekend first outside pitch on right

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
and neither of you were wearing funster tea shirts?..Tut...Tut :)

OP
OP
G

Grannyvan

Free Member
Apr 3, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
Pop top
Exp
Newbie Solo
Thanks Busby. Any idea about other sites in Benidorm? I know Cap Blanch in Albir so will probably try there for Feb. look forward to seeing you. I have silver pop top with lions and elephants all over it, plus black dog and cat!

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
cap blanc is outside benidorm and when me and pete (knuckledragger) stayed on that site 1 night was enough it really was like a cardboard city but thats just my opinion

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
Thanks Busby. Any idea about other sites in Benidorm? I know Cap Blanch in Albir so will probably try there for Feb. look forward to seeing you. I have silver pop top with lions and elephants all over it, plus black dog and cat!
Cap Blanch was full last feb. Friends of mine managed to get next to last pitch when they arrived. Not many sites you can book. BUSBY.

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
I looked for stickers where was you parked ?

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
I looked for stickers where was you parked ?

Two pitches in on first road past French Holiday Lets. Pitch 106. Van in storage at Stones until we go back on 8 th dec.

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
I had a good look around trying to spot stickers sorry I didn't get to say high. Lucky so and so going back wish I could

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
I had a good look around trying to spot stickers sorry I didn't get to say high. Lucky so and so going back wish I could

At Almafras bar prices i would have bought you a pint....Happy two hours on sunday,,2 pints 1euro 50c. BUSBY:D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back