Where to park up for a day in Sunderland (1 Viewer)

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
upload_2014-11-22_14-49-12.png
I need to stop over the Sunday after next near South Shields, and then park up for the day near Sunderland. Considering a Brit Stop in Jarrow, for the Sunday night, but really could do with somewhere to leave the van, plus better half, plus dog for the day while I go to some meetings in Sunderland. Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Baz

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
Which pub is the Brit stop in Jarrow ?

Do you want to take the MH into Sunderland ? Could you not park the MH somewhere nicer and get the Metro or bus into and back from Sunderland ? If so, what would other half and dog want to do? Go for walks or shopping ?

You could stop at Broken Link Removed on the Sunday and then get a bus from Shields town centre to Sunderland on the Monday.

If you do that and want a curry of an evening then Ocean Rd is only a few minutes away with about 20 curry houses.

Deleted User
Lovely sea front, beach at Fulwell, 10 mins on bus into Sunderland or Metro. Daughter lives there, her dogs in pic.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 18

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Don't expect sympathy for self imposed afflictions.

All together now "One Mike Ashley, there's only one Mile Ashley". Starting a "Forgoodnesssakedon'tsackpardew" web site yet Howie? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Working on it as we speak, so to speak, but not that we're actually speaking, but if we were I'd be working on it as we were speaking, so to speak if you get my drift Graham....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: GJH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back