Newbies From Thornton Cleveleys Lancashire (1 Viewer)

The Ghost

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi to all members. We are Ian & Beryl from Lancashire and have just purchased our first MH a Bailey Approach Autograph 765 'The Ghost'.
Only completed two long weekends away so far at Chester and at the C&CC site at Ravenglass and loved both outings. Have also joined the NW MCS of the club and will start rallying with them next month but also hope to rally with members of the MF...

We have lots to learn and I'm sure many questions to ask more experienced members, so be gentle!... LOL!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Hi, and welcome! (y) Being based in Lancashire gives you certain advantages. :) The first and foremost is, you don't live South of The Mersey. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Be gentle......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No chance.... You join us and you will struggle to keep a straight face most of the time.... Come to the meets and you will be able to dance and sing or simply do your own thing walking, reading, mixing with good people .... you will be thrown in the deep end to a marvellous club. Look forward to meeting you there.

OP
OP
The Ghost

The Ghost

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Movan

Oh well that's okay then! I suppose 22 years infantry qualifies me 'so in at the deep end it is then'... We look forward to meeting you there also.

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi and welcome to the madhouse :welc:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome , sounds as if you are enjoying your van already, did you stay on the Roudee car park in Chester overnight or on a camp site. Good to have you join us. :welc:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN this is the place to ask your questions and you never know you just might get some useful answers as well. (y)

OP
OP
The Ghost

The Ghost

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Carol
No not the Roudee but on the Netherwood Touring site at Christleton off the A41 a couple of hundred meters south of the Cheshire Cat...

Thanks for the welcome.

OP
OP
The Ghost

The Ghost

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Tootles

'digging in as I type with helmet on just in case the gunners drop short'...

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and welcome to MHF (y)
Brian & Jo

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Welcome to the forum Ian & Beryl from Lancashire, enjoy your travels.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Welcome from another Lancastrian, hope to see you on a Funsters Rally. Be prepared for a lot of posts from Tootles, another northerner.

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Welcome,
ex lancashire now gtr manchester(bo++ocks)

Alan + Diane,

pamie

Free Member
Aug 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi to all members. We are Ian & Beryl from Lancashire and have just purchased our first MH a Bailey Approach Autograph 765 'The Ghost'.
Only completed two long weekends away so far at Chester and at the C&CC site at Ravenglass and loved both outings. Have also joined the NW MCS of the club and will start rallying with them next month but also hope to rally with members of the MF...

We have lots to learn and I'm sure many questions to ask more experienced members, so be gentle!... LOL!
Hello there Ian & Beryl I am a Lancashire Lass living in Dorset I know Thornton very well I was born in Blackpool then we moved to Poulton-Le-Fylde my mother and brother lived in Thornton a sister in Hambleton a brother in Fleetwood Nephew in Thornton so when I come up I am so busy getting round to see everyone, you will love it on here i used to be on Facebook lots, not anymore no time through reading all that is on here they are such a laugh what they get up to!!!! pluss picked up loads of tips for the MH so ask away any questions you will get some funny answers but always you will get the help you need ---Pamie

joncris

Free Member
Jan 11, 2011
Where it matters
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano 12p +
Exp
Hi and Welcome from Christine, John and Milly the cat

rwhites1

Free Member
Dec 7, 2007
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Cl Dethleffs Globevan
Exp
since 2001
welcome
How are they progressing with princes way sea wall do you know if there will be any provision for motorhomes stopping overnight.After they put overnight parking ban on?

OP
OP
The Ghost

The Ghost

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Again many thanks for the warm welcome, to many to reply to individually but it is appreciated and I look forward to meeting members on the rally field or otherwise.

I will be sending off for the MHF Smiley badge and will put it on the windscreen, so if you see us out and about please come and say hello...

OP
OP
The Ghost

The Ghost

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Pamie
Nice to hear of another Funster from this neck of the woods in the group. We are at Norcross and very handy for driving straight onto Amounderness Way and heading both north or south to hit the M6.
We originally lived in Blackpool but three years ago moved to bungalow city in this area.
Hope to meet you on a Funsters Rally..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back