Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Saw the following on UKMotorhomes , may be of interest to those going to the Xmas market.

Lincoln stopovers! (Dec 08)
Lincoln City council have confirmed to us that motorhomes may stay overnight at the Tentercroft and Lawn car parks, at owners' risk. These are pay and display car parks with an overnight charge of £1.50

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
When we were at the market two years ago The Lawn was either closed or given over to disabled parking. From threads elsewhere I think Tentercroft may remain open as usual.

I don't think I would like to drive the van in Lincoln during that busy time though :Smile:

Graham

MME

Free Member
Aug 19, 2007
Chesterfield
Funster No
MH
C Class 542
Exp
6 Years
When we were at the market two years ago The Lawn was either closed or given over to disabled parking. From threads elsewhere I think Tentercroft may remain open as usual.

I don't think I would like to drive the van in Lincoln during that busy time though :Smile:

Graham

Hi Graham,

The access to Tentercroft is excellent and if my directions on MME are followed all the busy Lincoln traffic can be avoided. The car park has an area at the rear, ideal for large motorhomes.

Best regards,
John

View at:

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hi Graham,

The access to Tentercroft is excellent and if my directions on MME are followed all the busy Lincoln traffic can be avoided. The car park has an area at the rear, ideal for large motorhomes.

Best regards,
John

View at:

Link Removed
Hello John,

Thanks. Haven't used Tentercroft myself but I've seen from mapping how easy it is to access.

My comment about driving the van in Lincoln during Christmas market time was based on general observation of crowds and traffic two years ago :Smile:
Much less stressful using the P&R - especially as we weren't looking for overnuight accommodation in the city :Smile:

Graham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back