Disneyland Paris a bargain done right (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2010
Castletownbere West Cork
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
11 years
Hi all
Information about staying at Disneyland Paris in you motorhome. You park on the coach park and there are showers and toilets no electric. It states no generators but if you move away from the others and have a quiet genny you can get away with it. I believe its €30 a night parking. We would use it as a break on our way to Austria to go skiing. A bit dear you would think , but not if you buy Annual passports.
To book annual passes is www.DisneylandParis.fr/pa The 365 day Dream pass is €209 each this includes parking. The 320 day Fantasy pass is €169 each this includes parking. There is also a pass for 280 days at €129 no parking included. So if one in the group buys a pass which includes parking normally €30 a day for motorhomes big savings can be made. Example a Four night ticket for the price of three for two people aged over 12 years is €338. Say five days parking €150 total €488 , Two Fantasy annual passes which include parking stay as long as you like €338. The dream pass allows access over the dearest periods Xmas and Easter etc. So happy booking
Also another place is Europa park in Rust Germany, it has motorhome parking with EHU. Very nice at Xmas but the huge roller coasters are not used. Don’t know prices.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Have had a fantasy pass for years. I use the free parking and catch the train from Disney into Paris. I find this more convenient and cheaper than paying campsite prices around Paris. Each time you renew they give you extra months free. Am now on 18 months for the price of 12.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Thought I read somewhere on here recently that overnight parking was now banned in the bus park ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Thought I read somewhere on here recently that overnight parking was now banned in the bus park ?

Campers do not park in the bus park normally. They park behind the bus drivers shower and toilet block, between there and the covered walkway.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Have had a fantasy pass for years. I use the free parking and catch the train from Disney into Paris. I find this more convenient and cheaper than paying campsite prices around Paris. Each time you renew they give you extra months free. Am now on 18 months for the price of 12.

I never had you down as a Disneyland chap Snowbird.

I have been a few times but I can't really bear the place.

My brother on the other hand loves it.

What am I missing?

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I never had you down as a Disneyland chap Snowbird.

I have been a few times but I can't really bear the place.

My brother on the other hand loves it.

What am I missing?
Am not a Disneyland chap as such Chris. I have Jewish blood, so being able to park in Disney free and visit the delights of Paris was just to much of a temptation ;)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Am not a Disneyland chap as such Chris. I have Jewish blood, so being able to park in Disney free and visit the delights of Paris was just to much of a temptation ;)

I see.

Wise man:D

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I have a MUCH cheaper solution !
Avoid Paris and Disney land altogether !! LOL !!!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Been there once.. decided it is just another big city.. I reckon I became all citied out by the time I moved to the sticks age 21 ...

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I like Paris.

Had the fright of my life near The Eiffel Tower once though. It was just after 9/11 and everyone was on terror alert.

My wife and I were walking along and ahead of us was this Asian man running towards us chased by police. This chap was lobbing stuff which my wife and I thought were grenades.

As we had both watched Rambo we did what you have to do - we hit the deck.

Turns out his grenades were little umbrellas he had stolen from a market stall.

True story:whistle2:

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
What am I missing?

Disney are very good at what they do - as long as I just switch my brain off and go with the flow I enjoy it, but as soon as I start thinking about it...

Link Removed

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
It's certainly ok to overnight at Disneyland - this was Nye a couple of years ago. Going back this Christmas and cannot wait :)
P1000577.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back