LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I enjoyed your pictures Brian. Planning to go in January for our first visit.

Sounds good to me, several others are from what I've seen. Everyone needs to do it once.

You might need to scoot south rapidly if it's the better weather you are after. You could do a lot worse than Tafraoute. Great town and inland away from the sea winds.

Then wander north when the weather improves.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Sounds good to me, several others are from what I've seen. Everyone needs to do it once.

You might need to scoot south rapidly if it's the better weather you are after. You could do a lot worse than Tafraoute. Great town and inland away from the sea winds.

Come on Brian. get them labeled so we know where to go, or is it soooooo long ago now you've forgotten where they were!:)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007

Hi Brian, I'm back !!!! With respect to your recommendation above, is there a camp site at Tafraoute ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
hilldweller

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Brian, I'm back !!!! With respect to your recommendation above, is there a camp site at Tafraoute ?

Yes. One close in, small and very full. Two more a mile or so out of town and the wild camping half a mile out.

In the Google view the little campsite is the small square near the island. The walled compound is a tech college and to the left of that is the vast wild camping, which is very good indeed.
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ll=29.721256,-8.980964&spn=0.003718,0.006239&t=h&z=18

Two out of town sites..
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ll=29.71642,-8.984966&spn=0.003718,0.006239&t=h&z=18

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
How did you deal with your waste cassette when wilding here.
There's a dry creek where everybody empties their cassette.
You don't need to ask directions to it, your nose will help you find the spot.
Sounds worse than it is but I wouldn't want to be there when it rains heavily.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back