Can't leave till 15th December Now!!!! Boo Hoo! (1 Viewer)

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
the DVLA have cocked up my log book!

The wrong name and address on it good job i looked before i packed it away!

patrick:cry:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hey Patrick
You didn't think they were perfect did you? :RollEyes:

Anyway stop snivelling you are still going aren't you, some of us have to stay here
:Angry: :roflmto::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
If you will use so many alias's what do you expect Mr Bond:roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Not so sure you'll get away with this passport again either Patrick:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Oi Scouse, are you sure you own that motor?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hi Jim, I have spoken to them and they have admitted its their fault! the new doc might arrive sooner but they say with the post it would defo be with me by 14th!

Pat

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Hey Patrick
You didn't think they were perfect did you? :RollEyes:

Anyway stop snivelling you are still going aren't you, some of us have to stay here
:Angry: :roflmto::roflmto:

hi tony, Not at all..there govenment workers you expect things to get cocked up!

When my mum died in 2006 we ended up with the deth certifficats of a woman in Kirkby!

pat

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Not so sure you'll get away with this passport again either Patrick:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

He He........ john..... I haven't got a a dress or a hat to go with it mate, would have to borrow Geo's......Oh yer don't you have to wear penny round shirts and pvc shoes To?

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Heh Patrick you haven't got room for a stowaway by any chance have you:pray::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Heh Patrick you haven't got room for a stowaway by any chance have you:pray::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Yer, I am going on my own!

just booked the ferry for the 15th 22.00 £33.00 single i might decide to come back santander he he!

pat

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp

just booked the ferry for the 15th 22.00 £33.00 single i might decide to come back santander he he!

pat

Wot no women Pat?:cry:

Your going to be like me saddy christmas:roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp

pat

Hi we will be at folkstone on the 15th trying to get early train so we can stay at Euro Cite for the night then off early down france.We are booked on train for 4.30 am 16th hopefully they will let us on early:RollEyes:

Val

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Pat
a Scouse with paper work, Wot yer thinking about Lad:ROFLMAO:
You dont need any, Interpol's got yer details already:Doh:
Have agood trip mate, catch up with you later
For anyone who doesent know Pat, hes a great bloke:thumb: Id post bail for him anytime
Geo

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Hi Pat
a Scouse with paper work, Wot yer thinking about Lad:ROFLMAO:
You dont need any, Interpol's got yer details already:Doh:
Have agood trip mate, catch up with you later
For anyone who doesent know Pat, hes a great bloke:thumb: Id post bail for him anytime
Geo

:thumb::ROFLMAO::roflmto::ROFLMAO::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
I am waiting on the DVLA for the V5 for the motorbike I just bought, hope that it will come in time. The only other thing we need to do is get an alarm fitted then just pack the van.

Just received confirmation of our booking, travelling on Jan 1st (decided the roads might be quieter then) we had a letter from Norfolkline for a free return trip for a car & up to 5 passengers (something the wife must have filled in) rang & spoke to them & told them we don't have a car only a motorhome. No problem they just asked for our details & booked the times we asked for :thumb::thumb:.
No clear plans where we will go to (don't want to spoil the suprise) might not even bother with TomTom & just use the compass to head south & see where we end up. We might get to Spain just for the sunshine but still unsure due to the problems we had earlier this year.:RollEyes:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Pat stay calm fella:ROFLMAO:

You will be away in no time, and sunning yourself before you know it.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
He's having to leave plod have found his stash of wheel trims:winky::ROFLMAO::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Plus he has a German motor home dealer after him:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Hi we will be at folkstone on the 15th trying to get early train so we can stay at Euro Cite for the night then off early down france.We are booked on train for 4.30 am 16th hopefully they will let us on early:RollEyes:

Val

Where is this place then Val "Euro Cite" I will be getting of the ferry about midnight on 15th.

Patrick

OP
OP
Patrick

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
He's having to leave plod have found his stash of wheel trims:winky::ROFLMAO::roflmto::ROFLMAO:

Plus he has a German motor home dealer after him:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I got an invoice from them yesterday 3700 Euro they want, but how funny the invoice is in perfect English. but they can whistle for it!

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Where is this place then Val "Euro Cite" I will be getting of the ferry about midnight on 15th.

Patrick

Cite Europe at Calais ........you can park there overnight...........large carpark...signposted on way out of calais..

Val

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Sods law... Doctor has postponed my trip :cry:

Oh poor you but its best to have aything seen to before embarking on a long trip.When do you think you will get away now?..

We are off on Saturday down to Luton untill Monday.Then over either Monday night or early Tuesday from folkstone.

The fridge has all of a sudden decided not to work on electric I could :cry:just days before we leave, with no hope of having it seen to.Its ok on gas so that will have to do might get it fixed at the motorhome repair place nr Albufera they are good nice chap there.There is always something .Even scared to walk on the slippy pavements here in case I break my leg lol, worse still Alan break his he`s the driver....

Val

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
I definitely need seeing to :ROFLMAO:

Quack says couple of weeks or 6+ :Doh:

Murphy's at it again... aged Aunt (brought me up:Cool:) taken into hospital ...another 2 to 6 weeks on past performance... at 91 she doesn't recover as quick as she used to

On the plus side it been a beautiful sunshiny day here... not enough to get me washing dry though:winky::ROFLMAO:

If you stay in the UK Val you'll save a fortune on gas... and not have to worry about the fridge:Cool:

I just hope for both our sakes that these don't 'come in threes' :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back