Coverting MP3 files to WMA Files...Help!! (1 Viewer)

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Can anyone recommend a decent bit of (FREE!!!!:winky:) software to convert MP3 and other such files to WMA files. I want to bung all my music onto a USB harddrive which i can then plug into the back of our DVD player and play. Our DVD player will only play WMA files from USB devices hence the convertion:thumb:

Many thanks in advance as always :winky::thumb:

Sorry just noticed the typo .... should say CONverting !!

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I agree with Steve. I down loaded the software from cnet. Its a cool bit of kit because at the same time as it converts your files it can also equilize the volume between different music tracks that you have downloaded.

Cheers

Jim:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
WMA Converter will do the job provided it's not copyright material, for that try a 30 day free trial of Easy CD-DA Extractor..

Easy CD-DA Extractor, the Swiss Army Knife Of Digital Audio is All-In-One music converter that rips Audio CDs, converts audio files, edits metadata of audio files and burns Audio CDs, MP3 CDs and DVDs, and Data CDs and DVDs, Bypasses audio CD copy-protections, gets metadata automatically from Internet disc databases

Easy CD-DA Extractor - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Worth paying for if your into ripping / burning :thumb:

Or.. buy a new DVD player ..:roflmto:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
W

windbell

Deleted User
Can anyone recommend a decent bit of (FREE!!!!:winky:) software to convert MP3 and other such files to WMA files. I want to bung all my music onto a USB harddrive which i can then plug into the back of our DVD player and play. Our DVD player will only play WMA files from USB devices hence the convertion:thumb:

Daniusoft MP3 WAV converter, it's totally free:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

W

windbell

Deleted User

Daniusoft MP3 WAV converter, it's totally free:Smile:

Free music Converter, MP3 WAV converter, wma to mp3 - Daniusoft MP3 WAV Converter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back