• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

RV Holiday Rambler Endeavor (1 Viewer)

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Jim's looking to sell his RV, seems he may be moving into some bricks n mortar hereabouts, now I wonder where that could be? :eek::p:wasntme:

It's not advertised anywhere as yet, just getting the word out first. I dont have any photos on my puter at the moment but if you've been to some of the same rallys as us, you'll have seen us out and about. Approx 16 years old (erm, the RV, not Jim...), has flown through his last two MOTs with no advisories :inlove: We'd keep him if we had a drive big enough to store him at home but, if he's not needed to fulltime in, we could do with saving the storage fees.

If anyone's interested in more info, please drop me a PM and I'll put you in touch with Jim as he can provide photos and all the pertinent info

Cheers (y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Bump,

someone was asking about buying a RV , could be worth looking at. (Travelbug1) just found it.

OP
OP
SharonL

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Bump,

someone was asking about buying a RV , could be worth looking at. (Travelbug1) just found it.

Cheers for that Carol (y)

sssshhhhh just between you n me, if we sell the RV, we'll be looking for a smaller MH that can fit on the drive so we can still come out and play at all the rallys :inlove: I've just not told the RVOC gang yet, in case they lynch me :giggler::tounge:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back