Rally Chat Shell Island September (1 Viewer)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We had a great time at Shell Island last September. We shall be going again on the 4th of September 2015 . Many funsters expressed interest in visiting Shell island and asked me to let them know if we were to go again . Sooooo This is not a rally just letting funsters know it is my birthday on the 7th of Sept and any Funsters who are on the island at the time will be made very welcome outside our motorhome for a bit of a barbie and drinks :) :) :) The island charges daily per person not per unit and have concessions . It pays not to book on line as there is a booking fee. There is a lot of room so no need to worry about being full however there are tides that completely cut off the island so please check times of arrival do not coincide with the tides.
Regards Kate x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Sorry just realised i have posted in the rally thread by mistake . Jim remove and put into appropriate thread sorry :( regards Kate

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hmm, well have been saying I want to visit this amazing (well from Movans pics, it certainly looks that way) site, so although its a bit early to ay a deffinate YES !! I'm certainly interested...........:):)

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Count me in, looks like me and Ed will be sharing the same cake again.
Wonderfull

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 47
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
This place is definitely on my 'New places to visit' list ! Lucy would be up for it too !! Lovely photos Joy thanks for the link. Hope to be there and join in the celebrations :party2:

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
It's in North Wales in between Barmouth and Harlech will find postcode and post laters :)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Simply type in Shell Island in google search (y) Interested, but I will see you long before so you can remind me nearer the time
terry

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Seeing as you have to have a 60ft radius around you to stop overcrowding ... looks like we may take over the WHOLE island :) How lovely ... start saving your wood for the campfires on the beach at night....

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
sounds like paradise and fires on the beach too..
might i be allowed to come along and celebrate birthdays with you all please?
and can i ask, is it possible to get a wheelchair or little scooter down to the beach?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello Dryad.. how wonderful if you could join us (I hope Kate doesn't mind my replying on her thread :() There is a way to get down to the beach .. Might be a bit bumpy once you on the beach but I am sure there will be enough of us to help you....

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Seeing as you have to have a 60ft radius around you to stop overcrowding ... looks like we may take over the WHOLE island :) How lovely ... start saving your wood for the campfires on the beach at night....
There's over 800 pitches Joy - could be the biggest ever (not a) rally! I am also pencilling in as it's a favourite of mine. Snowbird likes it too!

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hello Dryad.. how wonderful if you could join us (I hope Kate doesn't mind my replying on her thread :() There is a way to get down to the beach .. Might be a bit bumpy once you on the beach but I am sure there will be enough of us to help you....
No problem Joy in replying on my thread more the merrier its everyones tthread :). Amanda did have her scooter and she did go down the beach ok in daylight but not recomended when dark, too many bolders to crash into lol

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
:party2:Oh yes and Eds Birthday on the 6th a Bring it on

Count me in, looks like me and Ed will be sharing the same cake again.
Wonderfull

Three Birthdays anymore??? :)
I wont be doing a water bucket challenge like I did last time but i am up for the run into the sea holding hands with as many funsters as we can get it was fantastic last time :) must remember to keep saying this is not a RALLY though :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
No problem Joy in replying on my thread more the merrier its everyones tthread :). Amanda did have her scooter and she did go down the beach ok in daylight but not recomended when dark, too many bolders to crash into lol

This was Kate about to have the bucket challenge water poured over her by me .... I look just TOO happy about it don't I...:)

Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back