Britney Refuses to Use a Winnebago! (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Ahh but Would she have refused a nice Georgie Boy Landau? Probably:Smile:

160x120_x_factor_s05e08_britney.jpg
Simon Cowell and the other X Factor judges were reportedly forced to huddle in a corridor to meet Britney Spears when she appeared on Saturday's results show.

Cowell was banned from introducing himself to the singer in her dressing room by security, who apparently swamped the backstage area.

The Sun claims that Spears also admitted that she had not watched the finalists perform her songs, despite there being a television in her dressing room.

The 26-year-old was given Cowell's room after refusing to use a Winnebago motorhome like other stars who have appeared. Spears, who was making her first UK television appearance in four years, mimed er latest single 'Womanizer' on the ITV1 talent contest.

An insider said: "You have never seen so many heavies. Even around the judges' dressing rooms was sealed off by Britney's security people. When the judges went to meet her, her security wouldn't let anyone past.

"Everyone was stunned she admitted that she hadn't watched the show. There's a TV in the dressing room."

When Cowell and Spears did meet, she was said to be "pretty vacant".

BJ

Free Member
Oct 2, 2007
Funster No
Britney Spears is obviously trying to distance herself from her trailer trash roots.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
She's a bloody nuisance keep phoning me:Doh:I'm not interested in her:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Had the same problem with Michelle Pfeiffer a few years back:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
She's a bloody nuisance keep phoning me:Doh:I'm not interested in her:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Had the same problem with Michelle Pfeiffer a few years back:winky::roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You wish!!!:roflmto:

I'd put up with that sort of problem - her or Kylie - but no BS :ROFLMAO:

John (who's probably to old to handle it, but young enough to dream:winky:)

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Winnebago? Georgie Boy? I don't think she wants to slum it in one of those - this is probably what she's used to:

Link Removed

:roflmto:
Keith

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
I watched her interview with Dermot O'Leary after an alleged live performance and it made me laugh that he had to keep putting the mike in front of her when she was miked up with a head set:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

britney.jpg

Regards Pat

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Winnebago? Georgie Boy? I don't think she wants to slum it in one of those - this is probably what she's used to:

Link Removed

:roflmto:
Keith

WOW:Eeek:

Bulletguy

Free Member
Feb 7, 2008
Cheshire/Staffs
Funster No
When Cowell and Spears did meet, she was said to be "pretty vacant".
She was "pretty vacant" when Dermot O'Leary attempted to extract just a few words from her.....which was all he got, and those she did manage to utter didn't make much sense!

Shame really how she's now presenting her 'image'. Her early days were damn good, but are long gone.

Hopesy

Free Member
Nov 5, 2008
South Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Spears meets Cowell what a meeting of minds :ROFLMAO:abit like Einstein metting Hawking i should think

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back