Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Our van was looking rather grubby after a summers touring around the U.K.
As we do not have the facilities for giving it a good clean ourselves, we decided to go for a professional exterior valet. We enlisted the services of a fellow Funster, F J mike, who trades under the name of " motorhomevalet " and is based in Swindon. Mike travelled to the Mayfield Park campsite Cirencester, where we were based for a few days, to carry out the work. I have to say that Mike did a superb job and we are happy to recommend his services to others. Details of Mikes services can be found on his website.
Thanks very much Mike, we may well be calling upon your services again next year.

Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Jan 8, 2014
Emsworth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Keep it clean I don't want your Spanish fly jumping me in Benidorm. I have only just scrubbed my French flies off mine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Thanks for that Brian, I am pleased that you are happy with my work and it was a pleasure to meet you both. Not so good today as the rain didn't stop and I got soaked, ah well all part of the job, off to a job at Burnham on Sea tomorrow so hope the weathers better than today.
I did intend to mention but forgot that Mayfield Park allow the top field to be used for rallies, maybe a Funster meet location??????

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks for that Brisey.... Any chance of the piccies that Calion has asked for?

I am very interested should I ever be in that area .. as you know I have no way of cleaning my van as the farm it is stored on won't allow it...

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Had a look at his website, looks good value for money for the amount of time he spends on the van. I'm afraid mine just gets a shampoo and hose down a couple of times a year with an extra wash with a brillo pad on the black streaks. :wasntme:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Had a look at his website, looks good value for money for the amount of time he spends on the van. I'm afraid mine just gets a shampoo and hose down a couple of times a year with an extra wash with a brillo pad on the black streaks. :wasntme:
Brillo pad!!!!!!!!!!!:Eeek:

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Consider a panel van camper...so easy to clean and look after.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back