Jun 11, 2012
Durham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2011
Hi,
We have just spent a weekend in Bury, and as the weather was a bit iffy I sauntered over to the information hut for a read.
Found this in the latest customer feedback book. i think someone in the Caravan club won't be buying a motorhome anytime soon LOL
I am concerned.jpg

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Crumbs, as soon as I saw the Railway comment I knew they were at the site in Bury that I stayed at when it first opened .. or shortly after ... and my biggest complaint was that there were no flower beds and NO trees and all I could see was a railway... :( :(

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
I wouldn't be too concerned, the person is clearly an ill educated imbecile. Wrong use of to (to instead of too), uses the word 'alouded' which clearly doesn't exist, assume that they think one spells allowed like that. Many more errors, but that'll do for now.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011

Nice folks - didn't take much to spoil their stay - the sort that could fall out with themselves(y)

Get rid of the trees !!......................indeed............:doh::doh:

Look on the bright side - they wont be going back

(y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I always try to see the best in folk..
hard to in this case .. I do not think they have a best !! ( wellllllllllll they MUST have one I suppose.. but it is somewhere between stupid / moronic and stupid, moronic, rude and arrogant !!
MUST be a CC member ! ;);):rofl::rofl:

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
I would be concerned too, to be near such an imbecile as the person who wrote that. I just hope they don't go outside the UK with that attitude. On the other hand expect if thy did they might be given certain advice about their attitude by the locals.

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Yes what is it with all the trees(n). Chop them down I say, dig up the grass while your at it, concrete the whole site. And what is it with all these birds chirping and singing at all hours, shoot the buggers I say:madder:. I want to park my van and watch the tele. Oh! and the choo choos.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
That is exactly what it makes him.

Oh no it doesn't...

It means, for whatever reason, he is not very good at spelling and grammar...

There is a great deal more to education that learning to read and write "correctly".

I bet he is extremely well versed in the mysterious intricacies of the UK railway system.

JJ :cool:

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Oh no it doesn't...
There is a great deal more to education that learning to read and write "correctly".
I bet he is extremely well versed in the mysterious intricacies of the UK railway system.

(y) And it was in joined up writing......... (should never start a sentence with And or But..........!)

- reprimand to self

Reactions: JJ

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
See... there are total "Willy Heads" everywhere...

but Rufty Tufty Off-Site Freeloaders just move elsewhere if they find themselves next to one.

Agreed Mr JJ, and anyway, two ruffty tuffty off site freeloaders in the same place at the same time would really be too much........:)

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Oh no it doesn't...

I expect he is also a grand master of theory and application of sexual techniques after practicing for many years, Mostly alone!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This reminds me of some 'visitor' to the static caravan park where we are. They are currently sited on a holiday park on the coast not far from Skegness but want to move somewhere quieter and with better 'clientel' too ... when speaking to the wife she said it was very noisy on their site especially in the summer with all the kids, and at the time of their visit it was October half-term so she was complaining that her site was over-run with kids (what do you expect on a site near the coast!). The main reason however for now wanting to move is that they don't like being next door to one of their neighbouring vans ... why you may ask:

Noisy kids or dogs? Nope

Late night parties? Nope

Being inconsiderate? Nope

you'll never guess, really you won't ...

it took me all my strength not to laugh when she told me ...

in all seriousness the reason she gave was .....

the chap next door has put up a flag pole with a Sheffield United flag on it. :eek:

Some people are just such pillocks!!!!! I bet she'd give Hyacinth Bucket a run for her money .... :LOL:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Crumbs, I thought you were gonna say cos they were vegetarians ..

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Is that not the attitude that you get from all sites, if you are not a member. I do not want to go into most of the ones I have heard of, where the members are so worried about what everyone else is doing that will complain to the Warden if you put your lead into the socket before the van etc etc.
Wifey and I want to keep to ourselves and not have worry about some tosXXr down the queue studying what we do. The big clubs seem to breed these people, camper complain about caravans , they in turn complain about MHs and we are blamed for everything including blocking the view.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Crumbs, I thought you were gonna say cos they were vegetarians ..
You can wind them up with a good session of BACON SANDWICHES. like those at Lincoln, let the aroma drift downwind.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back