The man from cls, he says yes``` (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Habitation check completed,

good as gold,

all systems go

Adria coral 670sk to land on driveway in Cheshire on Wednesday!!::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Nice one Haganap, it's gonna be a long wait until Wednesday for you.:Smile:
Hope your new van serves you well, happy times and safe travelling to all who roam in her.:thumb:

Brisey

PS a few piccies will be much appreciated.:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Great news Paul!

Bet your planning all the additions and how long it will take to make it the way you want it!

So pleased for you ALL!

patrick

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
good news haganaps :thumb: ::bigsmile:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
I'm so excited for you!!:ROFLMAO:
It's great getting a new van isn't it?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can you get down to Conil for Christmas so we can all have a look at it!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bet the kids are excited aren't they?:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm so excited for you!!:ROFLMAO:
It's great getting a new van isn't it?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can you get down to Conil for Christmas so we can all have a look at it!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bet the kids are excited aren't they?:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

I would love too penelope. Nikki says she would love to meet up with you and rex again, Unfortunately though being a nurse People still have a nasty habit of being sick at xmasn and the new year meaning I have to work. therefore I will have to say no:Sad: However we can't wait for our first major trip on the skiing trip in February, so you could always drive up to meet us and a few other funsters,, After all you never have anything else to do::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

The kids are not excited they are devestated and have not stop moaning about the sale of Nessie. Im sure they will come round after a few more beatings:ROFLMAO:

see you soon, lucky mare,

paul & NIikki

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Another Adria owner to the fold!! Well done Haganaps- hope its a great experience for you and the family - Adria sold the most vans in Europe in 2008 according to MMM this month, maybe I'm a bit biased, but they are great value.:roflmto:

Laurie

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
congratulations

Getting your new "BABY" on Wednesday, " brilliant" can't wait for the guided tour. Wonder how long it will be before you start adding those little luxuries you are so fond of doing.bet you are at Newark in the spring hunting out the bargains.:roflmto::roflmto:
Chris

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
GREAT NEWS:thumb: NOW ALL THE FUN OF GETTING ALL THEM EXTRAS:ROFLMAO: SO PLEASED FOR YOU ALL
YOU MUST BE GOING AWAY IN IT BEFORE FEBRUARY:Eeek: AS YOUR LUCK IS IN HAVE YOU BOUGHT A LOTTERY TICKET:ROFLMAO: LOOKING FOREWARD TO A NOSEY NEXT TIME WE MEET UP, STOCK UP WITH T/BAGS :Smile:

RUTH

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
CLS (mark) is one of our forum sponsors - contact him Link Removed

Thanks Jim, we contacted CLS, but South Yorkshire is too far for him to travel at this time of year.

Now the Autocruise factory has 'closed' and our local Peugeot Dealer has gone into liquidation, we are running out of local options.

The question is do we have to have a habitation check every year? our motorhome is just 12 months old.

Ginny and Mike

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Thanks Jim, we contacted CLS, but South Yorkshire is too far for him to travel at this time of year.

Now the Autocruise factory has 'closed' and our local Peugeot Dealer has gone into liquidation, we are running out of local options.

The question is do we have to have a habitation check every year? our motorhome is just 12 months old.

Ginny and Mike

Well ginny and Mike, You will need to check your warrenty doccumentation. I would suspect unless for some reason somethings changed that your van will neec to be checked once per year to ensure the warranty remains valid. You are probably better off opening a new thread with the question. Im sure some will insist on it being the dealer that supplied the van aswell. all I know from experience is motorhome warranty appears to work nothing like Warranty of cars. it all gets very confusing.:RollEyes:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Sorry forgot to reply and say thanks for all the good wishes, I can confirm that adriana is now at home, thus far I have fitted a gaslow system, a second leisure battery and a sog will be arriving tomorrow, I am currently looking for an Avtex tv if any reputable person has one on here they would like to sell.

I have had no luck with the satellite system in getting it too work, only because I am clueless and will have to wait untill i meet someone with half a clue to show me how to work the thing. The roof aircon/heater is a wonderful accessory though::bigsmile:. I am having a new alarm system fitted on the 23rd so please don't attempt to steal it before then.

then thats it just about ready? Few little engine jobs need looking at but I can do them as and when, we are off to Bury CC site this weekend for one night to get some ski practice in on the dry slope at rossendale and of course learn how everything else works.

And when I meet some of you again I will tell you how much I paid, but needless to say I did go for option 3.::bigsmile:
Look hard there is some absoloute gems of bargains out there at present as people reshape their finances, almost giveaways.

fingers corssed it all stays reliable.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back