Lost/Stolen Emu (serious request) (2 Viewers)

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Mud Island, nr Mudchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
long (with Brian) short (alone) medium (with Andy)
SERIOUS REQUEST FROM A FRIEND for one of her EMU (Please Share)

Missing emu. Childs ercall area. (Market Drayton)

Goes by the name of Rodney, or, possibly, Nigel As it was dark when she found him missing 17:30 tonight not sure if it is Rodney or his identical brother Nigel.

He is Big grey brown bird about 4.5ft tall.

If you see him approach him very slowly he tends to be curious and interested and should respond to his name. He has been brought up with dogs, sheep pigs horses as his friends. But he will be scared if in doubt stay back and just talk quietly to him.

Has anyone seen him? escaped or stolen?. Please share widely

Police have been informed so no this is not a joke.

If on facebook can contact the owner direct as well look up Louise Buckley she has Big yellow Bird as her profile picture.

OP
OP
Bulawayo Lass

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Good jokes but no it isnt a joke she is a vetnurse, and now teaches veterinary nursing has has a whole menagerie of animals oh and left cats and geese off the animals they share the house with.
She is very worried it isnt a standard animal and no doubt the sodding papers will be onto it soon l hope they do not treat her and the emu as badly as the last one that escaped from someone and that was shot and killed not long ago.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
images

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Glad Rodney Nigel is home safe. At least he had the sense to get under cover.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Bulawayo Lass

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
:) He had been in her bad books on sunday he threw friends mobile across the room and bust the screen.
Between dogs, pig and emu she has just lost her 17th mobile phone.
Not counting what Tina one of her dogs has demolished...chargers laptops so much!!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
:) He had been in her bad books on sunday he threw friends mobile across the room and bust the screen.
How the heck does one of his feathered friends use a blooming mobile phone! ... and who pays the flipping bill!!!!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Glad to hear he is ok. The other pic of boat sneaked in by mistake
This one came to visit while we were in OzView attachment 46643
There's something missing from the photo ... ah, I know what it is ... the emu hasn't got a man surgically attached!!!!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Between dogs, pig and emu she has just lost her 17th mobile phone.
Not counting what Tina one of her dogs has demolished...chargers laptops so much!!

Seriously, your friend sounds like my kind of person.... I bet life is never dull when she is around..... :)

OP
OP
Bulawayo Lass

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Movan if you know of any single fellas she is on the hunt but they seem scared off for some reason :doh:

She is a vetnurse lecturer and apparently everyone else at work was moved into a single huge office it was decided that better to leave her with her horde in her room....l think at that point she was hand raising kittens and had several of her dogs in tow.

She spent a year studying chickens behaviour up north at one of the universitys principley moving them through a maze and l think wearing blindfolds l got a bit lost with her explanation. Heart of gold though but rather animal mad.

Well l don't think the little sod was using the phone Minx just decided to pick it up and sling it across the room (phone number 17) ...oh and also grabbed her bunch of keys out her pocket and tried to swallow them...l said put keys on a chain she can pull them back out. To be fair she lost one phone her brand new iphone 2 days old (phone number 16) still not even powered it up properly ... she left it on the car roof when she drove off. Think she had had this phone about 2 months +/-

Says a lot that ponies, dogs, geese, emu, cats, pigs all live happily on the smallholding and in her house one big happy but obscure family.

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Nope, pic insert didn't work.
Dunno how it's done.

Did have an album to add to / post from, but it's gorn orf since the changeover.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bulawayo Lass

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not to hand Tootles but can intro you if you are on facebook not married defiantly single and able to handle an unusual household :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Movan if you know of any single fellas she is on the hunt but they seem scared off for some reason :doh:

She is a vetnurse lecturer and apparently everyone else at work was moved into a single huge office it was decided that better to leave her with her horde in her room....l think at that point she was hand raising kittens and had several of her dogs in tow.

S.

Crumbs .... almost worth my changing sex then ... :) My kind of person...

Hope she soon finds someone who can understand her kind of bubbliness ... she sounds amazing.... Good on her. :)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014

She spent a year studying chickens behaviour up north at one of the universitys principley moving them through a maze and l think wearing blindfolds l got a bit lost with her explanation. Heart of gold though but rather animal mad.

Well l don't think the little sod was using the phone Minx just decided to pick it up and sling it across the room (phone number 17) ...oh and also grabbed her bunch of keys out her pocket and tried to swallow them...l said put keys on a chain she can pull them back out. To be fair she lost one phone her brand new iphone 2 days old (phone number 16) still not even powered it up properly ... she left it on the car roof when she drove off. Think she had had this phone about 2 months +/-

Says a lot that ponies, dogs, geese, emu, cats, pigs all live happily on the smallholding and in her house one big happy but obscure family.

Blimey, I don't think she has time for a man does she?! ;)

And TOOTLES is married! :devil:

P.s So glad Emu is safely back home.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Blimey, I don't think she has time for a man does she?! ;)

And TOOTLES is married! :devil:

P.s So glad Emu is safely back home.
... I think its the Emus that Tootles is really interested in ... :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back