Webasto Dualtop burner replacement. (1 Viewer)

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
As promised, I've done a video on the stripping and replacement of a Dualtop burner. It was a 26 hr upload on Norfolk's finest broadband!
Its a bit long winded at 51 minutes long, but everything you need to know is covered!

Webasto Dualtop Burner Replacement:

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I'd love to watch it Jon, (just out of interest) but it'll eat away at my meagre monthly Broadband allowance. ;)

Cheers,

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I'd love to watch it Jon, (just out of interest) but it'll eat away at my meagre monthly Broadband allowance. ;)

Cheers,

Jock.

It will use up less data allowance than a video showing the tidying up of the electrics in a Hymer!!:laughing:

Apr 23, 2014
Naarfook
Funster No
MH
Rimor Katamarano
Exp
5 years
Nice one Jon, it will come in very handy when it's my turn, but then again I might bring it round to you!

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
A very professional presentation from someone who clearly knows what there doing. I think this will be beyond my basic skills but at least I now understand what is involved and what the gut's of it look like..Will watch again a few times to make sure it all makes sense. Thanks again.

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Smiley.jpg

OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
A very professional presentation from someone who clearly knows what there doing. I think this will be beyond my basic skills but at least I now understand what is involved and what the gut's of it look like..Will watch again a few times to make sure it all makes sense. Thanks again.

Thanks for the praise Phil!
I'm moving to Hollywood! I'm going to be a star!!!!!

I did repeat myself a few times and run on at times, but I did want to emphasise the important points!

Thanks for the feedback. I will have a crack at testing the old glowplug and cleaning the old burner in a few weeks, time allowing.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
What a detailed educational video clip. Theres no way I would attempt this but its been very interesting to watch this.
Thankyou for posting this and taking the time to make it.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Hi Jon it did go on a bit but well don young man now I need my boiler serviced do you want to do another video.
It would be good practise for your Hollywood carrier
bill

OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Staying on topic ;), you're the one Brian, to give Jon's video the most hits. :eek: Go for it. :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock.

Hang on!

I'll monetize it first!

Sorry about the ads everyone!!::bigsmile:

This time next week I'll be a millionaire!:clap2:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Staying on topic ;), you're the one Brian, to give Jon's video the most hits. :eek: Go for it. :LOL:

Cheers,

Jock.
I just ran the video for 5 mins and certainly looks very good (y) however as I don't have that type of heater and with my current lack of hearing problem couldn't hear the audio so didn't fancy 54+ minutes of it .... sorry Jon!

Urs4_2008

Free Member
Aug 12, 2016
Vestskogen, Norway
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I
Exp
Since 2009
As promised, I've done a video on the stripping and replacement of a Dualtop burner. It was a 26 hr upload on Norfolk's finest broadband!
Its a bit long winded at 51 minutes long, but everything you need to know is covered!

Webasto Dualtop Burner Replacement:

I found this video on YouTube and it motivated me to tackle my own unit when it started harassing me. Thanks a million! :)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back