Graphics for the back of the motorhome??? (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi, can anyone recommend a site where we can pick/buy some graphics for the back of the motorhome.

We have seen some great ones when we were away in Spain, but dont know where to go to buy one.

Any help or advice will be appreciated.

Ginny and Mike

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
PM Lindy C at stateside she gave someone else the name of a guy a while ago who does the shows :thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi

Yes indeed, there are some real beauties, I looked at doing this too, the best graphics are air brushed by an artist, they can be found at most MH and bike shows.. but they are not cheap..

I've also seen some really awful ones .. tacky and cheap looking, like a 'painting by numbers' done by a blind guy.. .:Eeek::ROFLMAO:

What I really want is someone to pay me to advertise on the back, but no doubt some jobsworth CC warden would complain saying it was a commercial coach .. :Doh: :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
I Can help

Hi, can anyone recommend a site where we can pick/buy some graphics for the back of the motorhome.

We have seen some great ones when we were away in Spain, but dont know where to go to buy one.

Ginny and Mike

Yes I can help. Over the last few years I have made hundreds for buses and taxis and motohomes. I would suggest you create your own photo to about 8 million pix. and this will result in a very crisp and clear picture. When this is done let me know the size required and I can raise a price, simple.
Cheers,
Wiljoy:thumb:

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Yes I can help. Over the last few years I have made hundreds for buses and taxis and motohomes. I would suggest you create your own photo to about 8 million pix. and this will result in a very crisp and clear picture. When this is done let me know the size required and I can raise a price, simple.
Cheers,

Thanks Wiljoy, there are one or two from the other post which we like the look of; so we will have a good look around on the net and get back to you.

Ginny and Mike

Mark breen

Free Member
Oct 27, 2007
Funster No

Ginny and Mike

Hi Ginny & Mike.
I once when to look over a motor home belonging to Martin of 1 rv.
His main business is signs he had a huge sticker type full colour USA flag with 1 RV written on the rear of his Damon daybreak.
I am sure he can make what ever you design you like with out you having to paint yourself or have someone physically paint for you.
He is based near Exeter Devon 118 118 will give you his number or my be he still has his own web site selling 5 wheels and rvs ?
Martin likes to chat but saying that he really is a very helpful Guy.
Good luck from Mark
:thumb:.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Please be aware that when you sell the MH/RV the prospective buyers may be put off by the artwork that you have chosen, i am not a kill-joy , but the MH i wanted had a HUGE Indian complete with feathers all over the MH like a rash. :Eeek:

Sweet Chariot

Free Member
Sep 30, 2007
Staffordshire Moorlands
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2006
Ive got a Autocruise Renoir with graphics on the back PM me if interested and I will send a photo but this was specifically for the Renoir.:thumb:

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
you could search the net for sign wizard leicester they have done me some advertising boards printed directly onto thin aloy sheets which can be attatched to your motorhome and removed again if you chose to sell your motor and they are a lot cheaper than i thought its worth a call ,they can stick it your motor as well if thats what you want ,hope this may be of interest. steve.

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Vinyl

You could call these guys, they do signs and vinyl graphics etc and are quite happy to advise as to the best way to have your graphics placed onto your vehicle. I know them personaly and know the high quality of work that they can achive.

Link Removed

EMail: sales@pro-tectsafetysigns.com
Tel: +44 (01934) 834 200

Try them for a quote, they are extremely competitive.

Best Regards,

Mark. :thumb:

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi, Ginny & Mike, try carl at Decals, Car kits, Bongo kits, Van, Tribal, Kitesurf, Flames (Powered by CubeCart) He is doing some for the side of our Mirage . He is based at Leigh ,Lancs and he applies the decals himself. If you do contact him tell him Dave at Westhoughton told you about him. He is very helpfuland will do what you want if it is possible.
regards, Dave:thumb:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Ginny and Mike just noticed you are in Rotherham so not far from this -about 2 mls from jct 37 Barnsley Doncaster on A1 :thumb:
MC TINTS ---Phone Mick 07739913161
He does all graphics to any design you want and window tints.Mention terry (with ambulance) and he will look after you.:thumb::ROFLMAO:
terry
Did mine on our van-we designed it together

Last edited:

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
graphics

Hi

Just had look for the Guys card. but cannot find it. However he goes to a lot of the shows, I got one done at the lincoln steam fair. he can print up to 60mm wide any lenght virtually if you want wider it comes in two or more sections, which can be tricky to match up.

He has a 5er pulled by a smaller Volvo (F6?) truck. 5ftx2ft will cost aprox ÂŁ70-00 cash.

Removing graphics can usually be acheived, by juduicious use of a heat gun. OR a steam cleaner will often remove them too!!. (be warned!!). if you have your rig steamed off.

pete

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Vinyl Graphics

I gather you require some vinyl graphics for your motorhome. Well after over 25 years signwriting over 25,000 vans, buses, police cars etc I can help. The full colour graphics are normally made from the customers design or photograph supplied on a disc. Straight forward vinyl text or outline graphics can be either copied from your ideas or sourced from a vast choice on the internet.
Feel free to contact me if you are stuck.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back