Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I thought I might start this thread to allow owners to showcase their individual motorhome's most innovative features.
Often the motorhome manufacturers come up with some dreadful designs and ideas but occasionally, they think of something really useful!
If we all shared the best ideas, maybe Terry can build the ideal motorhome for us and Jim can raffle it!
OK, so maybe Motorhome Fun doesn't employ Tesco accountants and that bit is wishful thinking!!
Post pics if you can!

I'll kick off with our 2010 Chausson Welcome 35.

We just love how the rear king size bed tips up to allow standing access into our rear garage! We can't understand why they dropped the design after only 2 years of production!

Here it is configured as our ski shed!!!

View media item 13450

Last edited:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
This is a photo taken inside our newly fitted 16 inch gun turret, mounted as an extra on the Hymer 64 Camp (y) We just love how the barrels tip up to allow standing access to the magazine. We can understand why the police ordered the dropping of the design after only 2 years of production! (y););););)

turret.jpg

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
This is a photo taken inside our newly fitted 16 inch gun turret, mounted as an extra on the Hymer 64 Camp (y) We just love how the barrels tip up to allow standing access to the magazine. We can understand why the police ordered the dropping of the design after only 2 years of production! (y););););)

View attachment 46127

Ok what's new......Tootles boasting about size again ;)

Probably, after all, it is only single shot!......Got to keep the 76mm on my privately owned Saladin.. :)

........and again............;)

Rather like Mike and Dawn's classy wine cabinet. Got a froggie van and the (admittedly very large) booze locker is kept shamefully hidden away - and yes, it will be locked....

OP
OP
jonandshell

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
That's a nice cabinet Dawn!

Wouldn't a couple of bottles of Dom Perignon be more fitting than Blossom Hill though?!!!;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back