Rally Chat Rally/Meet list`s.. ???? (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Mainly aimed at Jim...

Jim on the Rally`/Meets threads... Is it possible to have the main page which normally has the list of attendee`s on..

Open as such for the thread starter, so rather than keep posting updated posts on who is going and who has dropped out.. the list would be on the first page, thus not having loads of post`s with the updated list..

Hard to explain,,, but I know what I mean.. o_O

Perhaps if some one understands what I mean they could explain it better.. :rolleyes::)

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
I understand, and it is a great idea. It would save others trying to find the latest and most up to date attendees list on a big long thread, with other posts between.

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Surely to find the up to date list you start at the end of the thread and work backwards.
Simples!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Surely to find the up to date list you start at the end of the thread and work backwards.
Simples!

As Geordie say`s..... also not every one can copy and paste.

And for some it would be a chore to have to type out the list each time.

And this new format if you quote,,,, not all the quote comes out.

And it`s a lot simpler than going possibly through loads of other pages just to find the list..

And I am sure it would be a great help for the organisers of some of the big rally`s.. where they have upwards of 60 - 80 members coming and going..

Just to be able to go to the front/first thread and amend names as need be.. :restmycase:

:Smile:

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
Blimey Mo, judging by this post it looks like you need to change your handle to And-I. :LOL:

Hymie.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Mainly aimed at Jim...

Jim on the Rally`/Meets threads... Is it possible to have the main page which normally has the list of attendee`s on..

Open as such for the thread starter, so rather than keep posting updated posts on who is going and who has dropped out.. the list would be on the first page, thus not having loads of post`s with the updated list..

Hard to explain,,, but I know what I mean.. o_O

Perhaps if some one understands what I mean they could explain it better.. :rolleyes::)

I understand exactly what you mean and that is how it is on some other forums. It is particularly useful when you have the problem of pages loading slowly.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back