Campsite near Blenheim palace (1 Viewer)

Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Afternoon guys does anybody know a campsite near Blenheim palace. I think I was told there's one not far but I can't remember. Cheers

OP
OP
Flyingscotsman2
Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
You were proposing a meet there earlier this year. :cautious:
That was in the grounds not at the campsite as I said didn't know the name of it. And as I said before as well. Blenheim palace said we couldn't camp on the grounds.....:moon2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The policy might change now the old bastard of a duke is dead. Used to chase us on horse-back when we were kids and whack us with his riding crop, we were only scrumping :)

OP
OP
Flyingscotsman2
Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
The policy might change now the old bastard of a duke is dead. Used to chase us on horse-back when we were kids and whack us with his riding crop, we were only scrumping :)
Is there another site near bye bladen is full. Any way I don't see y big houses like Blenheim don't have campsite on there grounds that be a great Idea bring money in for them as well.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Is there another site near bye bladen is full. Any way I don't see y big houses like Blenheim don't have campsite on there grounds that be a great Idea bring money in for them as well.

They have rallies there regularly. I think the Caravan Club has had it's National Rally there a couple of times. Maybe our reputation has reached sleepy Woodstock. ;)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
You should have 'phoned childline......Or what ever it was called all those long years ago.......:);)

Reactions: Jim

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.

Bobndebs McKay

Free Member
Jul 15, 2014
Bali for the Winter!! Back in Feb 2016
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750 FMSE
Exp
5 months travelling Through France, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Holland as a Full timer in our firs
You could try Greenhill Liesure Park at Kirtlington, V Good Site with a nice pub (The Rock of Gibraltar) down by the canal and only about a 10 minute drive to Blenheim, also about 3 minutes to Kirtlington Golf Club for those who like to Swish!!

www.greenhill-leisure-park.co.uk

3.5 miles in fact according to Google Maps!!

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
You could also try Diamond Caravan Site at Bletchingdon. I visited a friend there recently and it is very nice... not cheap though. Actually it's the same price as Greenhill.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back